4.0 out of 5 stars Great baby friendly swing
I was struggling to find a suitable swing for my 6 month old baby until i found this one. It's easy to assemble, can be used inside or outside and seems to be very durable. My baby boy loves playing in this and it should last him until he is about 2. I found this item to be good value.
Published on 1 Oct 2009 by F. Walker

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent little swing
I ordered this swing since it looked sturdy and was UV anti-fade/protective?.
Published on 20 Jun 2010 by S.P

4.0 out of 5 stars Great baby friendly swing, 1 Oct 2009
F. Walker (UK) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars hedstrom toddler swing, 19 July 2009
angela dearsley (Essex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hedstrom Folding Toddler Swing (Toy)
I bought this swing for my grandaughters 1st birthday and she loves it. If the weather is bad then she can have fun indoors as it is light and easy to move about.It is excellent value for money and she will have many hours of fun im sure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hedstrom Toddler Swing, 2 July 2009
Hedstrom Folding Toddler Swing

My grandson is 8 months old and he loves being in this swing. It is a great first swing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value for Money, 31 May 2009
T. Nolan (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hedstrom Folding Toddler Swing (Toy)
I was really pleased with this swing as other similar ones had been reviewed as too close to the ground for anyone over 12 months. There is loads of growing room in this swing and is surprisingly sturdy for the money. My nearly 1 year old loves it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent little swing, 20 Jun 2010
S.P (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hedstrom Folding Toddler Swing (Toy)
I ordered this swing since it looked sturdy and was UV anti-fade/protective?.
If you swing too high the base comes off the ground so you must keep a hand on it. Our 16 month old daughter likes it but only if you push hard. A friend of our bought the larger one that is higher and has a sturdier looking seat. The product is of good quality and we are satisfied overall.

5.0 out of 5 stars The swing, 29 May 2013
This review is from: Hedstrom Folding Toddler Swing (Toy)
I found it hard to but together , but once it was I found it light weight to move around the garden

4.0 out of 5 stars Swing, 2 Oct 2012
This review is from: Hedstrom Folding Toddler Swing (Toy)
Great purchase, quick delivery, easy to assemble and use. My grandson has lots of fun with it as it can be used indoors or outside.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby swing, 1 Oct 2011
This review is from: Hedstrom Folding Toddler Swing (Toy)
Cannot keep my grand daughter out of this toy. Very strong, safe and quiet in operation. Nicely supported and designed to last. Good product and excellent value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Todler Swing, 7 May 2011
This review is from: Hedstrom Folding Toddler Swing (Toy)
We were looking around for a realy strong & sturdy swing this one meets our reqerments and easy to put togeather. My grandchild loves the swing it's the best item we bought for her.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little toddler swing, 5 May 2010
M. Lucas (Nr. Chester, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hedstrom Folding Toddler Swing (Toy)
This is a great little toddler swing, it's small but durable and is perfect for any size garden but ideal for smaller ones as it doesn't take much room. The fact you can easily fold it away is a great added bonus. Easy to assemble too. My 13 month old absolutely loves it!

ARRAY(0xab670ec4)