5.0 out of 5 stars lovely inventive play food
Published on 2 Nov 2011 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Haba Pizza - play food
Published on 2 Jan 2010 by L. Archell

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely inventive play food, 2 Nov 2011
This review is from: Haba Bon Appetit Pizza (Misc.)
this felt pizza is one of the best play food my daughter has played with. so many different options to make pizza from. you get numerous toppings that you can mix and match to your likings. and ok, it's all sitting loosely on top of the pizza base (no velcro fastenings) but this only makes a challenge for my daughter not to drop anything off when she lifts the slices up. just like with real food i suppose. so far she has no complaints. i'm so happy with it that i had ordered felt sandwich making kit. i'm hoping it will too be a success.

3.0 out of 5 stars Haba Pizza - play food, 2 Jan 2010
L. Archell - See all my reviews
This review is from: Haba Bon Appetit Pizza (Misc.)
I bought this Haba pizza for my 2 year old son for Christmas as he loves to pretend cook and make picnics. I was a litttle dissapointed to be honest. I thought the pieces would be velcro for some reason or have some way of staying put on the pizza, but it really annoys him when he hands me a slice and the toppings fall off. I do like however, the variety of toppings given. Salami, tomatoe, mushroom, fish, olives, onion rings, and a small bag of grated cheese.

It has been a week since Christmas and I think we have lost the majority of toppings as they dont stick or stayput!

Quite dissapointed but the idea is great.

ARRAY(0xae3e2f60)