5.0 out of 5 stars Turned out to be the best small baby toy ever, 9 Nov. 2009
M. Crowley - See all my reviews
This review is from: Heimess 767020 Wooden Pram String Clip On (Sun and Cloud) (Toy)
I bought this on a whim when my son was a couple of months old, and he just loved it. To be honest it was more for me than for him as I thought it was pretty but didn't think he'd be that interested in a simple wooden toy. It turns out he was obsessed with it. From the very beginning he loved staring at it, particularly the smiley face on the sun, would laugh when the bells jingled, and cried when it wasn't on the pram, then as he got older he liked holding it when we were going along. As soon as he could he twiddled it endlessly, teethed on it, and jingled the bells. It's really easy to clip on and off for an adult but firm enough that the baby can't get it off or trap their fingers. When he got older we used the clips to clip muslins on to the pushchair as sunshades, and now we're having another baby and can't find the clips, so I'm getting another one. The only negative I can find about it is that all other kids are obsessed with it as well - anytime we went on a bus or the tube and parked up next to another pushchair the neighbouring child would inevitably be obsessed with it and trying to grab it/crying when we and it went away.

4.0 out of 5 stars My 3 1/2 month old loves this, but item not quite as in photo, 15 April 2012
B. Remy "bezerina" (Berkshire, England) - See all my reviews
I was a bit wary at first and thought it was quite expensive, but the reviews were really good. I'm glad I bought it now as my son loves this. The bells are not too irritating, he loves bashing the string and holding the clouds, and the clips grip really well. The only reason I've not given this 5 stars is that the clouds on my item were solid, and in the picture they have an extra moveable part which I think my son would have really enjoyed.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Grand daughter's favourite toy, 6 Jan. 2012
I bought this pram string for my grand-daughter before she was born. This was the first toy she ever played with and she still loves it now at 5 months. Last week my daughter's dog was shut up with the pram and the pram string. Being cheesed off with being shut up for the second time in a day, she chewed the pram string. My grand-daughter loved this toy so much I just had to buy her another one - she can't wait for it to arrive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Totaly worth it, 17 Jun. 2011
E. Pelipets (London, UK) - See all my reviews
My five months old son looooooves this string. I got it about 3 months ago but I think he fully appreciated it only now, once he started grabbing and studing things. We walk for longer and we cry less. Sometimes he just likes to keep his hand on it and look around. Quality wise it's very well done and is very safe. A bit pricy but totaly worth it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 7 Feb. 2010
Very colourful and attractive product, bought for my son when he was 4 months old, he really liked to play with it on his pram. Unfortunately it doesn't work as well on his pushchair now that he's a bit older.

Well made product, and as usual amazon's excellent delivery service makes such a difference to the online shopping experience.

4.0 out of 5 stars good but not perfect, 2 May 2012
silver bells spoils the visual effect. bells should be painted. my baby like this very much ok ok ok ok ok

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy clips., 12 Oct. 2014
Lovely pram charm. Chunky & thick wood and bright colours. Sturdy clips.