Format: Audio CD|Change

on 30 June 2015
Case was broken in 4 places and cd scratched
on 30 June 2007
I first heard the tracks off this album last weeked at Glastonbury and they sounded awesome. Much more housey than the Chemical Brothers I knew but all good tracks.

Since recovering and getting hold of the studio versions I have to say its their best album since Surrender... which is my favourite Chems album.

The only problem I have with it is the Salman Dance. Its truly aweful and I have no idea why its on here. But then again, I hated The Streets when they first came out and I now think they're great and even if it does remain a totally awful in my opinion I can live with it. Hey, I have lived with Don't Stop on the Stone Roses for over 15 years now. You just have to make sure you're always near the skip button when these tunes come on!

... don't let one song put you off is what I'm saying!!!!!!
on 11 November 2007
ok i have listen to chemical brothers for years and i have to say thisalbum is brilliant i have always liked there more physcodelic side and this album is full of it modern midnight conversation is an awsome track its got a reel hypnotic 80 electro sort of vibe with a ambient voice like some early ninetys record i love whole album and it fits in amazingly well with older records even though they have evolved so much.
on 4 June 2007
I think that "We are night" is the worst album of the Chemical Brothers. They simply lost their energy and, maybe, creativity (some of the songs sound cheap in my opinion). Nevertheless, "We are night" and "Burst Generator" are well danceable, but not efficient like the track "Believe" of the precedent album for example.

Favorite albums: Surrender & Come With Us
on 3 July 2007
No one here knows what they are talking about except the following reviewer:

D. Prieto "dandandan" (Bournemouth, UK)

This guy knows what he is talking about

Opinion difference though:

Battle Scars is an excellent song - Willy Mason's voice is superb and has caused me to seek out some of his other tunes to see what he is about.

In fact I often skip to this song to listen to it by itself.

Salmon song is funny, Fatlip makes it so

My favs: All Rights, Saturate, Burst, Battle Scars, Pills

Much, much better than Push the Button. Good work Bros.

Come to Perth please.
on 7 September 2007
I BOUGHT THIS CD THE FIRST DAY IT CAME OUT. THE MAGIC OF THE BROTHERS IS GONE. IT IS BY FAR THEIR WORST ALBUM. I AM OR AT LEAST I WAS A FAN OF THEIR WORK BUT THIS IS DEFINITELY A BAD TURN IN THEIR CAREER. THERE ARE TWO TRACKS THOUGH THAT ARE WORTH LISTENING TO. THE REST IS SO DISSAPOINTING THAT I DON'T WANT TO LISTEN TO AGAIN. WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU GUYS? I EXPECT MORE FROM YOU.
on 18 July 2007
what the hell is this!!?? this isn't the chemical brothers this is the gas sisters. (or something to that effect)

this is not what they should be and used ot be.

the king of the chemical brothers abulms was always, is and always will be is teh one and only - 'Surrender'
on 11 July 2007
This is my mate review on the new Chemical Brothers
" I am Amazed of the Music has been for the year and this Album is it best and it is Differents than the other Albums there made and The Klaxson is better on this one than the Rest
Do it Again it the Top single and Catchy Song From Chemical Brothers
I hope you Do more Chemical Brothers in the Future"

From Karl Marshall , Paignton