Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Original packaging|Change

This cash box was bought to stop some light fingered swine lifting the 'odd' twenty quid. It's happened a few times now so unfortunately I've had to resort to this. . .sad :(

This is your classic office type petty cash box.

It's 8 x 6 x 3.5 inches so the standard size. There is a coin tray inside that you can lift up to hide your cash under from the would be Raffles and Bunny! There's plenty of room and I've uploaded a customer pic to show you just how much cash you can fit in this thing. A good few grand at least! :)

It is made from steel and well built enough to stop all but the determined tealeaf from breaking in. It has a basic yet decent barrel locking mechanism for which two keys are supplied. I had a good old go at prizing the lid open with my hands and it's pretty tough. A hell of a lot of noise would be made getting this open.

A good little lockable cash box for home or office.

Of course. . .you could drill holes from the inside through the bottom and screw it down or someone could just pick it up and walk off with it!

Recommended.
review image review image review image
on 5 November 2012
this is great box to keep your valuable items or money in its made out of steel and feels great and secure, delivery was good and it came on time the only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because the actual lock which you can see from inside isn't as strong as it could/should be therefore you can push the to doors apart and create a very small gap and if there's enough money in it (notes) you can turn it upside down and slip some out which is a bit of a disappointment.
on 22 June 2012
i got this to keep my medicines...its really good light weight and i can lock it away....easy to carry..i can say that i keep documents in this to others if i want to hide away my medicines in home or office....
on 27 October 2011
Bought this Blue cash box as it was the cheapest of all that I looked at and I liked the colour blue.
It was well packed and arrived quickly however my blue box was now RED, my receipt said blue and the description said blue but its definitely RED.
Good job I wasn't colour coordinating my office.
Joking apart its still a good box has plenty of room to hold valuables and cash and I am still pleased with my purchase.
on 9 February 2012
Nice little box and does the job needed. My son is happy with it and stops his brother pinching his pocket money. All happy then.
on 26 February 2015
very poor quality ,upon opening the box, one of the hinge pins had already fell out, and the other was loose. i managed to tweak it a bit myself due to couldn't be bothered with the hassle of returning the item. but then again you get what you pay for, and lets face facts it wasn't alot.
on 28 November 2013
This box could be opened very easily without the key. The lock mechanism binds against the plastic top shelf
I would not recommend this item
on 2 February 2014
I have bought 100's of things from amazon and this is the first time I've felt compelled to write a review . The box lock didn't work at all the lid of the box was not level withe the bottom and so wouldn't lock. Will never buy anything from these sellers again.
on 2 July 2012
What can I say? It's a great little box for storing personal belongings. It's not big enough to be intrusive, nor too small to warrant useless. A good buy.
on 13 February 2015
it looks strong and sturdy, truth is once you close it and lock it, then remove key, with a little wiggling of the lid it springs open. Not so secure. Unless your willing to loose your "locked" items or are willing to modify the box (i.e drilling a hole in it and putting a bolt through to use a padlock with). then this is not the box for you and you should invest in a little more money for a better quality lock box.