5.0 out of 5 stars imaginative fun
Published 24 months ago by aline

3.0 out of 5 stars Get the bigger set or feel regret!
This set has 11 flat pieces to use for building, 4 right angle pieces, 4 tools and lots of screws washers nuts bolts and the case/ base plate. It is in my opinion, not enough to let creativity really flow. How much can you build with 11 pieces? Also note, no wheels etc.

Published 6 months ago by Elizabeth

5.0 out of 5 stars imaginative fun, 28 Aug 2012
This review is from: Techno (Toy)
I bought this for my four year old who loves robots and cars to improve his fine motor skills. he loves it and can play with it endlessly - mostly 'inventing' things (like robots). We've had hours of peace with this around as he can easily put them together himself and its very portable as it comes with its own carrying case - I only wish I'd known how successful it was going to be I would have bought the larger scale model - intact Im still confused as the instructions show pictures of wheels for making cars but my version didn't have the wheels and it seems you can't buy extra pieces which is a shame. As another reviewer said, every 4 year old should have one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent educational toy, 20 Dec 2009
I. Walsh (Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Techno (Toy)
I'm a teacher who bought this toy for use in school.I've been very impressed with it.The parts are very chunky and seem durable.There's lots of picture examples in the booklet to try.In general the children really like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars imaginative play, 13 Feb 2014
W. Sargent "uk DS fanclub" (Lake District, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Techno (Toy)
cars and trains soon lose appeal, but this beginners mechano set is fantastic. This Italian toy manufacturer makes some great interactive and educational toys, and we intend buying te cogs set next. Superb fun and a real investment for long playing over and again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Get the bigger set or feel regret!, 8 Feb 2014
This review is from: Techno (Toy)

I'm concerned I might have to buy the toolbox set in addition to this one as there doesn't seem to be a top up set available to buy :-(

It was very affordable though, but buying twice doesn't feel good value for money.

Three star because feel misled by 80 pieces remark, good toy though.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok i suppose, 28 Dec 2013
This review is from: Techno (Toy)
don't get enough pieces to make something, get sample booklet which contains pieces that dont come with it.like wheels for example

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for budding builders, 16 Aug 2013
This review is from: Techno (Toy)
This is a great toy for kids who like builders and all tools etc. my 4 year old loves it. it's good quality, but the only downside is that it's quite small and the 80 pieces mainly comprises of screws, bolts etc so not much to build with.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 6 Aug 2014