5.0 out of 5 stars Plug adaptor
This adaptor plug can be used for various gadgets toothbrushes ,shavers bodygroomers etc.The plug has a nice snug fit to it and is perfect for travel bags for those holiday breaks
Published on 28 Dec 2011 by Mr. Richard H. North

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont waste time and money
This product arrived quickly but on receipt We found that the shavers or toothbrushes would just keep popping out of the socket.
A total waste of money. However it was more hassle to return it, so I bought a replacement from a supermarket which works fine.
I have learned a lesson.
Published 11 months ago by Mel Batchelor

‹ Previous | 126 27 2847 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars i love it, 28 Nov 2012
This review is from: World of Dataź Shaver Adaptor (2pin To 3pin) 1amp (Personal Computers)
i bought this item very cheap and it does exactly what it is meant to do for a little money

5.0 out of 5 stars Works with electric toothbrushes, 23 Nov 2012
Lacrimosa (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I've got a two pin socket in my bathroom, but - thanks to its stoopid position next to the toilet - wanted to move my electric toothbrush elsewhere. This adaptor allows me to charge it up in the bedroom or kitchen, and is useful for travelling, as hotel rooms don't always have shaver sockets.

I've tried it with two brands of toothbrush thus far (a Philips Sonicare and a Braun Oral-B TriZone) and it works perfectly with both. The pins push easily into the adaptor, although it does feel as though they could slip out with a bit of a tug. This isn't a problem for me personally, but it might be for you if your power lead is likely to be stretched taught.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good plug, 15 Nov 2012
Difficult to write anything about a plug, but bought it to go with a new Braun Shaver. It arrived quickly and does the job, good plug.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good cheap and cheerful product, 6 Nov 2012
Not bought as a shaver adapter but to power my old two pin photo slide reviewer. Does a great job

5.0 out of 5 stars adaptor, 30 Oct 2012
i have a trimer and charger and i needed to plug into 13a socket and it is just what i wanted

5.0 out of 5 stars Sooo cheap!!, 14 Oct 2012
Kati M (Whitehaven, Cumbria) - See all my reviews
.. But the same as the other but higher prices adapters! I bought this to charge my epulator which has a 2 pin connection. Charges with no issues although a little slack sitting in the adaptor but not complaining at this price! Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy, 3 Oct 2012
L. Burbidge "lisa burbidge" (teesside, uk) - See all my reviews
Looked all over for this type of adaptor a d couldn't find one. This does exactly job for charging my electric toothbrush. Great price as well

3.0 out of 5 stars works well, 29 Sep 2012
Works well, the shaver plug doesn't pop out of the adaptor.(which is a good sign!) Overall does it purpose and does it well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 2 Sep 2012
Bought it because the power supply for my xbox that I was going to buy was supposed to be 2 pin but they never sent it to me, so now I have no use for it, I have a 2 pin charger to a hard drive but I have a 3 pin with it so it'll never be used

3.0 out of 5 stars Adaptor, 1 Aug 2012
Bought this for my electric toothbrush. As other reviews have said the pins on the toothbrush plug do wobble around. However, it works and was really cheap so all in all I'm happy.

‹ Previous | 126 27 2847 | Next ›