5.0 out of 5 stars Small but powerful speakers, 6 Jan 2014
This review is from: Silver 2.1 Speaker System (PS2) (Accessory)
I recently got a PlayStation 2 again to relive the nostalgia since my last PlayStation bit the dust after just a few years. I haven’t got any external speakers in my entire house so I decided to get these as the TV speakers are no good for gaming. I made the mistake of ordering them between Christmas and the New Year so the only reason it took so long for them to come was because the sellers were most likely at home. The setup is a bit confusing and the PlayStation has to be almost right next to the subwoofer which isn’t too much of a problem, they worked as soon as soon as I turned them on and they sound wonderful. If you have the satellite speakers both facing where you sit they sound fantastic! The bass knob is best turned up to about a 3rd of the way as any more is too much. My summery of the speakers is the following: the speakers sound great with the 3d mode letting me feel more immersed (the 3d mode isn’t that good but it still makes possible to know what sound is coming from where by turning which is as good enough) and they can with a few new cables work with all the current consoles, pc, TV and more. I would recommend these speakers to anybody.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Ordered! Can't Wait!!, 19 Dec 2007
Mr. S. Green "*Scripter*" (Mansfield, Notts, UK) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Silver 2.1 Speaker System (PS2) (Accessory)
I have hesitantly bought this new set of speakers to replace my aging Sound Station 2 speakers. I mulled it over a few days, and couldn't resist buying them! I'm hoping they'll match with the Bush television I have, and be just as good, and amazing :D Another review on the way wen they're here! :D

{EDIT} - I love them! They're awesome! so much better than the Sound Station 2 (never thought I'd hear myself say that!) the 3D mode is great, it adds that extra 'speaker' sound, to give it that surround sound feel, a must buy! you won't regret it!!!! BUY NOW!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sound quality, 10 April 2014
This review is from: Silver 2.1 Speaker System (PS2) (Accessory)
Good speaker with good sound quality. I wont say it delivers a great sound quality but according to the price it is more than enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 July 2014
This review is from: Silver 2.1 Speaker System (PS2) (Accessory)
bought for the computer and the sound is good

Silver 2.1 Speaker System (PS2)
Silver 2.1 Speaker System (PS2) by Competition Pro (PlayStation2)
9.99