5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC PRICE GOOD QUALITY
Published on 30 May 2010 by J. WATSON

3.0 out of 5 stars Toy review
Always being pester for this type of toy from my 10 year old son I bought him one of these Decks. This always seems to be driven by what their friends are into at the moment. My feeling is that this type of toy is a throw away item with a very short life in my son's room. Lots of small parts to get sucked up by the hoover and fairly quickly forgotten. I realise there is a...
Published 8 months ago by Will P

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC PRICE GOOD QUALITY, 30 May 2010
J. WATSON "lenny" (u.k) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BLISTER TECH DECK (Toy)
I have bought several tech decks from this seller and have been plesantly supprised to the different ones sent out it makes it more fun for the child not knowing what one their getting and as my son collects them he is happy with all of them the lastest one was of the grim reaper which sent my son running all round the room with delight,I suggest anyone who is not happy at what they recive to read the add properly as it clearly states that styles will varie.I recommend this seller to anyone who wants a good product and super fast delivery 5******* rated

5.0 out of 5 stars Teck Deck is very popular!, 1 Feb 2009
S. Ostrowski "2nd in the kitchen" (American in England) - See all my reviews
My 8-year old son loves this toy. He and his friends take them to school and play with them on breaks. It's great because it doesn't have a lot of pieces to it and doesn't take up much space and is extremely portable. It's also inexpensive enough to collect. Great toy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 28 Jun 2010
This review is from: BLISTER TECH DECK (Toy)
Got some of these for my son's birthday to go on his cake as he is a mad keen skateboarder....all his friends had one to take away - they were very impressed and spent ages swapping wheels etc....couldn't have been better. Impressed by the quality too!

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC!!!, 25 Feb 2010
A Kid's Review
This review is from: BLISTER TECH DECK (Toy)
this tech deck ws brilliant it came with spare wheels screw driver and extra wheels

5.0 out of 5 stars MINI SKATER, 26 Feb 2012
Derrick Wood - See all my reviews
This review is from: BLISTER TECH DECK (Toy)
With the rise in interest in these minute skate boards this item supports that, While I would never call it an Educational Toy it gives the child interest in being able to inter-change the "Trucks" and "Wheels" with the tools provided, Hours of entertainment have already been provided and I am sure the interest will continue.
With the size of the nuts and bolts on this toy this is not for a very young child and even then with older children the should be guided on how to work on the toy
As before..Good price...Good manufacture..Good..Quick..Delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Gr888t!!!!, 2 Oct 2011
This review is from: BLISTER TECH DECK (Toy)
It is great for value. Only 1p. If you can"t go outside and skateboard why not stay inside and play with this. It is a brilliant rendevouz with fun!!!!
BUY IT!!!!!!!
(btw) delivery charge is pretty rubbish.

hi

5.0 out of 5 stars Tech Deck 96mm board., 15 Sep 2011
This review is from: BLISTER TECH DECK (Toy)
My 8 year old Grandson loved this Tech Deck.
I was amazed with the many tricks and games he played,kept him occupied for hours.
He has about 6 different boards so he can do the impossible things,like making them jump over large areas and land straight up. He typed in tech deck on
you tube, it's a mine field of tricks,after he's succeeded with one trick, he'd go
back to learn some more. A great little gift for different children's ages.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tech deck board, 9 Aug 2011
Elen M. Evans "snarly" (wales) - See all my reviews
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: BLISTER TECH DECK (Toy)
I ordered this item for my son who was desperate to get his hands on one! The set came with an extra set of wheels and a mini screwdriver to change them, so this kept him happy for a good while. As a toy, this item is very basic, it is down to the child's imagination to get the most from it. I bought this at a fantastic price, so I would say worth every penny, especially now the summer holidays are here!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Tech Deck, 15 Jun 2010
Mr. C. Dickens (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BLISTER TECH DECK (Toy)
Purchased as a birthday present for a friend of my son's.

I hope it gives him as much fun & pleasure as my son gets from it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 11 Nov 2013
This review is from: BLISTER TECH DECK (Toy)
My grandson was over the moon with this and even asked for another one so i am going to do just that

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Tech Deck 96 mm Board (Style Varies)
2.93