I have very sensitive skin and its hard to find something of good quality that can hydrate my facial skin well and keep it smooth. I am happy to say that this is one of the best skin creams I have ever used, and my spots are now history. It's not to greasy and easily applied to the skin.
Published 1 month ago by Colin Booth

3.0 out of 5 stars Does not meet my expectations..
Not very good moisture cream. Ingredients are good but I think one can find better alternatives. Sometimes it seemed to dry out my skin after a few hours. Strong smell of lavender if it's your thing. I will not buy again. In general the Weleda men has been a let down.
Published 19 months ago by Martin

3.0 out of 5 stars Does not meet my expectations.., 7 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Weleda Mens Moisture Cream (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars ... sensitive skin and its hard to find something of good quality that can hydrate my facial skin well and ..., 10 Jun. 2015

1.0 out of 5 stars Better weleda products available., 10 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Weleda Mens Moisture Cream (Personal Care)
Have to be honest lm a great fan of weleda products but this just didn't do it for me. I have dry sensitive skin and found the over strong scent far too irritating. Weleda baby or weleda almond is so much better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Winter relief, 27 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Weleda Mens Moisture Cream (Personal Care)
This cream has a very good effect on skin dried by winter heating as well as any other type of chapped or dry skin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product for men who don't usually use products!, 11 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Weleda Mens Moisture Cream (Personal Care)
My husband refuses to use anything else. It makes him smell nice too!!!

Weleda Mens Moisture Cream