5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product!
I bought this eyelash glue to use with some cheap eyelashes I had bought previously.

It worked stunningly, and stays in place! It's also easy and painless to remove.

The only tip: let the glue dry for a good 30 seconds before applying -it makes it much easier.

I would definitely buy this again.
Published on 13 May 2011 by apaw

2.0 out of 5 stars Can't get it to work
Published 22 days ago by Kymberli Gee

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product!, 13 May 2011
This review is from: Eylure Lashfix 6ml Strip lash Adhesive (Personal Care)

I would definitely buy this again.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!, 30 Jan 2011
This review is from: Eylure Lashfix 6ml Strip lash Adhesive (Personal Care)
I had a huge stress finding glue, found this and its bill, made it easier to put lashes on & they stayed on all night!

2.0 out of 5 stars Can't get it to work, 6 Aug 2014
This review is from: Eylure Lashfix 6ml Strip lash Adhesive (Personal Care)
I bought this based on the good reviews, the brand and that it was recommended to me as the best lash glue for my budget. I hadn't used false lashes in a while so I followed a few "made simple" YouTube vids to help along the way. First of all, I loved the applicator, which made it easier to apply than the squeezy tubes you get with the lashes themselves. It comes with well detailed instructions, which I think I'll hold onto until I find the lash glue that works best for me.

I tried many different ways to get the lashes to stick, including those the instructions suggested, with little to no luck. The only time I got them to stick halfway decent, was using tweezers and my eyelash curler to try and squeeze them into sticking. The ends of the lashes would still not stay down.

I did a tack test on my clean dry skin. I tested various thicknesses from a very thin coat to a very generous coat and timed how long it took to go tacky. The thinnest coat may have taken the recommended 30 second wait, however it was nowhere near sticky enough. All others took much longer than stated to dry, and still were not not sticky enough.

It says that they are for use with Eylure branded lashes, so maybe they only work with those. I suspect not, though. I've ordered an Ardell and a Revlon adhesive. I did the skin tack test on the Revlon (which came today) and compared to the Eylure it sticks much better. It may be more expensive, but I urge you not to waste your money on this adhesive.

Pros:
Applicator.
Detailed instructions.
Doesn't smell strong.

Cons:
Takes longer than 30 seconds to go tacky.
Is NOT long lasting.
Corners of lashes will not stick down no matter how much or little you apply to the ends.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 15 Feb 2013
This review is from: Eylure Lashfix 6ml Strip lash Adhesive (Personal Care)
Despite all the positive reviews, I found it to be one of the worst glues I've used. The glue took a lot longer than 30 seconds to become tacky and even then it required a lot of firm pressing to make it stick to the eye and by this time the majority of make-up on my eyelid had been removed by the glue as well. It did eventually stick, but is definitely not as amazing as it has been made out to be, personally I prefer the glues you receive with packets of lashes, the only reason I bought this was because they run out so quickly.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't stick!, 30 Dec 2012
This review is from: Eylure Lashfix 6ml Strip lash Adhesive (Personal Care)
As far as the seller is concerned, fast delivery and well enough packaged, however the product is not good. I followed instructions and waited until glue was tacky but it still didn't glue the eyelashes to my lid properly. I don't know whether the lashes were just too heavy for the glue but I have tried tiny glues that come in eyelash packages from drugstores and will probably go back to using those.

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!, 7 Aug 2012
This review is from: Eylure Lashfix 6ml Strip lash Adhesive (Personal Care)
Ive never actually wore eyelashes but when i did purchase the shop ones the glue wasnt good at all the eyelashes came off. I ordered this glue and it was great, strong and stays on throughout the whole day i would highly recommend this glue easy to apply to eyelash and quick dry. great product nice price too!

3.0 out of 5 stars Awkward to, 15 Mar 2012
This review is from: Eylure Lashfix 6ml Strip lash Adhesive (Personal Care)
Awkward to put lashes on takes ages but once they're on they stay fixed for as long as you need them to. Arrived in good time. Easy to apply to the lashes.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 21 Dec 2013
This review is from: Eylure Lashfix 6ml Strip lash Adhesive (Personal Care)
I bought this to go with my false eyelashes..the product was ok but didn't always stick down in the corners, don't know if that was anything to do with the eyelashes however when the glue did stay in the corners they stayed on for quite a while :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Works quite well., 23 April 2013
This review is from: Eylure Lashfix 6ml Strip lash Adhesive (Personal Care)
I took off one star because the glue does not work well in the corners of the lashes but then again I am not too good with putting on lashes. This glue generally works well and Eyelure make and produce good quality products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Eylure Lashfix, 2 July 2012
This review is from: Eylure Lashfix 6ml Strip lash Adhesive (Personal Care)
Definitely the best eyelash glue to use, in my opinion. Helps the false lashes to stay on for as long as I like; sometimes even 24+ hours if I'm too busy to take off and reapply the next day. Perfect for if you worry about being out on a night out and your eyelashes falling off - because by using this glue .. That will surely not happen!

Perfect, ***** 5 star rating.

Eylure Lashfix 6ml Strip lash Adhesive