5.0 out of 5 stars Simply awesome
It took me a few hours of work over a couple days to get about 600 of the stars up on my ceiling. I've created a few little galaxies and clusters of stars, as well as putting up my star sign and some other well known constellations.

Published on 23 Aug 2011 by Mr. C. Johnson

3.0 out of 5 stars non stick
Damn things keep falling off the wall and landing on my bed linen and I wake up with them stuck all over me.
Published 5 months ago by Helen

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply awesome, 23 Aug 2011
This review is from: The Original Glowstars - Glow-in-the-Dark Stickers, 1000 Pieces (Toy)

It's been almost a month since I put them up and none have started peeling or anything. It took quite a bit of effort to pick off some badly placed stars as they adhere well, so they should stay up there for years. The ceiling is white and textured so in normal daylight the stickers are invisible unless you are actively looking for them.

I also have a blacklight which illuminates the stars brilliantly and leaves them glowing 10x brighter and longer than my normal lightbulb when switched off. In fact, I only need to flick the blacklight on for three seconds to leave the stars visible for upwards of half an hour (I tend to fall asleep before they completely fade).

My normal lightbulb leaves them visible in the pitch darkness but nowhere near as good as the blacklight.

To any parents considering decorating their childs ceiling, I would recommend getting a lamp and a blacklight bulb to charge the stars up before bed time as it makes such a huge difference in brightness and length of visiblity.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 18 July 2013
I bought them before for the bedroom and really liked them on the ceiling. Now I'm moving and I want them in my new bedroom, too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, 22 Jun 2014
I absolutely love these stars. It takes a while to stick the majority of them up and I didn't use the rockets or the other stickers but it's definitely worth buying. I have them stuck up on my ceiling and I love it at night as I feel like I am sleeping under the stars.

The only fault that I found however was to get them to stay up on a non flat ceiling. They don't stick correctly and they can sometimes fall down but it is easy enough to just stick it back up. I have to make sure all of the edges are stuck completely down though.
But other than that you cannot see them during the day unless you are looking directly at them so this is a product definitely worth buying for either yourself or your children.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Original Glow Stars 1000, 3 Nov 2010
I bought the stars for my two children (girl 4, boy 3) to put on their bedroom ceilings - as I had them as a child and loved them! - and to see if it would keep them in bed long enough to go asleep without them getting up and messing around. Helped quite alot as kids stay in bed 80-90% of the time now by singing twinkle twinkle little star or asking them to try and find a rocket or something. I find that the brightness of the stars increases with a brighter light (and closer to one) but will glow even after being exposed for 2-3 seconds. Putting them up took a while but were easy to peel off and stick up. Still got loads left after putting up in double and single bedrooms. Well worth the money. Came 3 days after ordering on super saver delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Glow Stars, 9 Mar 2013
I brought these glow stars for my 7 year old twins. They glow beautifully & i am looking forward to incorperating them into their new bedroom design.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 26 Jun 2012
My little boy's bedroom looks amazing. It took quite a while to cover the whole ceiling in stars but it was definitely worth it. I want some for my room now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Product, 12 Feb 2013
Has a lot lot of stars and other shapes and its very useful and nice and easy to stick, only as its too many, you would need a lot of time to stick it all!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, 12 Feb 2013
Bought these for my little girls room, she was totally amazed when she saw them on her ceiling totally light her room up. Also very fast delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 7 Nov 2010
I bought these glow stars for my grandaughters bedroom although a bit fiddly to put up especialy the smallest stars
the overall finish was great,in the daylight you can hardley see them but come night time they look great,my grandaughter says she feels like she is sleeping outside under the stars,and hey it makes her happy so thats all that counts .

5.0 out of 5 stars Received very quickly and excellent quality. Decorated a space theme bedroom for my ..., 23 Oct 2014
Received very quickly and excellent quality. Decorated a space theme bedroom for my two year old grandson who just loves the moon. Put the glow in the dark stars in constellations at the top of the wall for him (see photo, the dark band at top of wall)

The Original Glowstars - Glow-in-the-Dark Stickers, 1000 Pieces