Format: Personal Care|Change

on 3 March 2013
Personally (and ethically), I'd say that Wilkinson are far better than t'other. The Quattro especially have always been very good and it's one of the few razors that I've found where the head doesn't come off while you're shaving or tapping the razor to expel hairs & foam/creme. After that's happened a few dozen times, you start to lose patience. So now these new blades are Titanium and have an extra blade on the top/back, for tidying 'burns and beardy sculptures. I was worried that they might not fit my old Quattro handle, but they do. Hip hip hooray. New and improved, and cheaper than the standard old blades. Bizarre but most welcome. So yes, they work well and yes, it was a good price. Shame I couldn't buy them locally at something approaching that price, otherwise I'd have done so. Always better to support the local, tax-paying economy, if at all possible.
on 27 February 2009
Excellent product at a good price, if you have sensitive skin or are prone to razor rash this may be the product for you, once over and your done
on 23 October 2014
I stopped buying brand razors in the supermarket as soon as I realized the price difference between online and offline retailers. This is a product I buy again and again simply because this is a product I need regularly.

I use to use cheap disposable razors and while I did save money my face paid the price. I cannot speak for all brands but I can say that I would not buy a disposable razor again if i could help it, the difference and comfort of the shave is very noticeable.

The product could still be priced more competitively.
on 4 July 2013
I have always been a Gillette customer but the price of their replacement blades is far too high for my liking.

My partner purchased a Wilkinson Sword Quattro for me and I have been very impressed with their accuracy and the feel of the shave.

Personally I would never now go back to Gillette as their blades are costly and I feel are much more abrasive on my skin. These are accurate and good quality but seem much more kinder to my skin.

Would definitely recommend these blades and Wilkinson Sword in general.
on 20 November 2011
Great razor blades at a great price. The number of razors out there have grown in the last few years, yet they all seem the same, after trying several twin, triple, quad and quint blade razors these have come up as the best. The blades stay sharper for longer and there are enough blades to get a super close shave. The lube strip lasts quite a while and there is also a separate blade at the top to do any detailing. The protector wires really help to avoid any cuts. Overall a great product, very impressed and will continue to use.
on 3 April 2013
I've used Gillette for many years (Mach3 and more recently Fusion Power). However, I became disillusioned with the quality of the shave - not to mention that I was getting a few shaves out of a blade and then it was only fit for the bin. I decided to give these a try (having been given a free razor via some offer or another previously). In my opinion the blades are in a different league - giving a great shave each time and lasting for weeks. Highly recommended.
on 26 October 2012
I'd used Gillette for years because of an original purchase of a handle with free razors. I saw a review on amazon from someone saying Wilkinson razors were better and bought a new wilkinson quattro with razors, out of curiosity really. The difference is amazing. Wilkinson blades shave closer and I seem to get twice as many uses out of them. An altogether better shaving experience and much more economical. I'll definitely stick with Wilkinson from now on.
on 2 September 2013
Really bizarre this, just doesn't shave as well as other quattro titanium's I've used. Shave is not as close and yet I'm more likely to cut myself. I checked the seller and it was Amazon (so I assume its unlikely to be some imitation 'fake britain' counterfeit) and thought maybe I'm just going crazy. But then I discovered there are other reviewers saying the same! In this instance seems like amazon is getting lower quality stock than the high street
on 28 July 2013
With the extortionate cost of blades I decided to try the Wilkinson Sword razor and I put my Gillette Power razor into the bathroom cupboard. It's early days (about a month) but so far I think the Wilkinson razor & blades are giving me a better shave and the blades are lasting a bit longer. Still expensive though - may be it's because I'm getting older!
on 2 November 2012
I have been using Wilkinson Seord razors for a long time now. I find the Titanium blasdes give a close comfortable shave. The blades last much longer than the ordinary - I have a fairly tough beard which seems to blunt the ordinary blades more quickly. Vary satisfied with the product and the delivery which was quick and egfficient.