5.0 out of 5 stars Best allround skincare product
We've been using this cream for about 3 years now, my partner has very dry skin and eczema and it works a treat and is extremely soothing. I have normal skin and use this as a day and night cream just patting a little bit on my face after cleansing. It's very rich so a little goes a long way.
I also use it on the children when they have dry skin or as a protective...
Published on 3 Sep 2011 by luckyrobin

3.0 out of 5 stars Alright
This cream arrived promptly. The cream itself is good for very dry skin, but I found the smell overpowering. Initially bought it for my face, I now use it on my hands and feet as the smell is too strong.
Published 13 months ago by coffee-cream

5.0 out of 5 stars Best allround skincare product, 3 Sep 2011
This review is from: Weleda Skin Food 75 ml (Misc.)
I also use it on the children when they have dry skin or as a protective cream for their faces when we go out in cold and windy weather. A great product for the whole family.
It's very good value to get this on Subscribe & Save!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great skin renewal for overnight, 31 May 2011
Workaholic (Lincolnshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Weleda Skin Food 75 ml (Misc.)
Felt a little greasy on initial application, but soaks in well and works wonders to renew skin overnight. Would definitely use it again!

4.0 out of 5 stars OK!, 16 Mar 2013
Simon A Roberts (Swindon, Wiltshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Weleda Skin Food 75 ml (Misc.)
Generally pleased with this, especially the scent of it but it takes some rubbing in, possibly eased by warming in your hands before application.

4.0 out of 5 stars Present for my Wife, 25 April 2010
M. A. Pell (Denbighshire, Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my Wife to help her with protecting her skin. It does the job well and we will buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars best skin cream ever EVER, 26 May 2009
As a lifelong sufferer of dry sensitive skin (have not been able to use soap and water since I was 10) I have tried so many creams but have never used the same one more than twice and this will be my fourth purchase of Skin Food. I decided to try it based on the fact that Weleda products use no chemicals after I was scared by watching a programme about the chemical overload in toiletries! It is an incredibly thick rich cream with the most divine smell ever - herby yet fresh. If you like a cream that sinks in instantly you won't like this but if you dot it in little blobs all over then spread it it soaks in after about 10 mins leaving your face really nourished and plumped up. I have used it on eczema with great effect as well. I would not want to be without this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars weleda skin food, 4 July 2009
L. C. Sorge - See all my reviews
I love this product, its so thick and creamy, you really feel as though it is doing your skin good. It last for ages and a little goes a long way. I have noticed a big improvement in my skin. This is the second tube I have nearly finished and will definately purchase more

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 30 May 2013
This review is from: Weleda Skin Food 75 ml (Misc.)
This stuff was recomended by my German GP for a patch of itchy skin on my leg that steroid creams and moisturisers havnt touched . This stuff seems to be doing the trick at the moment and it smells good too (Not the moisturised up poseur smell).

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb for psoriasis, 29 Dec 2012
This review is from: Weleda Skin Food 75 ml (Misc.)
After trying everything for psoriasis, I was recommended this product. It is superb !!!!!! Will not be without ever !

3.0 out of 5 stars Alright, 7 Jun 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Comforting, 13 Jan 2013
This review is from: Weleda Skin Food 75 ml (Misc.)
This product is so rich you only need a small amount and a tube will last for ages. It is quite a greasy texture and is not easily absorbed but makes the skin feel well moisturised.

Weleda Skin Food 75 ml