5.0 out of 5 stars Great colour, 29 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Lipfinity Lipstick by Max Factor Angelic 20 (Personal Care)
I love this lip stich, which is really quite something for ME to say..I HATE lip stick.I can't stand the feel of it.It all sticky and having to re apply it during a night out..This one is Fab. Colour stays on for ages. Apply the colour,wait till dried,apply the moisturising stick, not sticky at all, and colour really does last/Wee skinny tubes,I carry them in my purse :)

5.0 out of 5 stars I have been using this brand for ages and always recommend them., 28 Jan. 2015
Bought this my mother in law for Christmas. She's fair with blonde hair and blue eyes and the colour suits her really well.
I have been using this brand for ages and always recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Have worn this product for many years. I couldn't ..., 22 Mar. 2015
Have worn this product for many years. I couldn't get this shade in three shops in the high street so turned to the internet and saved myself a lot of money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best lipstick on the market, 27 Jun. 2014
J. K. Newell "bookaholic" (Tamworth, UK) - See all my reviews
Apply it at 6.30am and it is still on at 8pm. Great consistency and you can keep applying the balm throughout the day, will use nothing else.

5.0 out of 5 stars I think these lipsticks are great! They are the only ones that seem to ..., 5 Jan. 2015
I think these lipsticks are great! They are the only ones that seem to stay all day. A good range of colurs too.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these!, 24 April 2015
I love these lip sticks, they stay on, you don't have to keep touching them up throughout the day!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Sept. 2014
Perfect lasts all day would recomend it to any one good value quick delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars First Try, 31 May 2013
Amazon Customer "Cynthia" (Furness Vale High Peak England) - See all my reviews
Long lasting and not dry on lips would say try it. It suits me. I will certainly buy it again

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Mar. 2015
I always use lipfinity and find this is an excellent price

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Feb. 2015