5.0 out of 5 stars In my opinion. The best product of its kind
If like me, you have difficulty with meditation, then this cd will be a revelation. Tony Stockwell's voice will send you on a voyage of discovery.
I also found this cd very healing; it gave me a great feeling of calm.
Published on 10 Aug 2009 by E. Mccombie

2.0 out of 5 stars ? audible quality
I bought this cd a few weeks ago and have battled with it on three occasions
I say battle as i found Tony's voice levels far to distant/ faint and struggled to follow the meditation
due to sub-optimal acoustics and clarity of voice, resulting in frustration rather than meditation. Sorry Tony - speak up.
Published 22 months ago by tully007

5.0 out of 5 stars In my opinion. The best product of its kind, 10 Aug 2009
E. Mccombie "RubyWoo" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Spirit Guide (Audio CD)
I also found this cd very healing; it gave me a great feeling of calm.
My partner took his own life in January this year and in February my dad lost his life in a house fire. Listening to Tony's voice somehow left me with a feeling comfort that I have not felt at any time since the start of this year.
I would encourage anyone who has an interest in learning more about their own spirit guide to buy this. I would also recommend it to anyone who is struggling to cope with bereavement. I know that this is not the aim of this product, and perhaps Tony Stockwell would disagree with my recommending it for such a purpose. But all I can say is that it really is helping me, I find it soothing and yet I also find it energising, and this helps me face the days when I would rather hide away. So perhaps it would help others in a similar situation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective Meditation, 25 Mar 2009
BC-Cheshire (Cheshire, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Spirit Guide (Audio CD)
I was pleased with this CD - it can take a while to find a meditation that works for you, the approaches can differ (although the end aim is often the same), and what works for one person may not 'fit' so well with another. This one worked for me very well, and I found it easy to get into it - a nice mix of senses involved in the 'journey', particularly good for those of us who are as more kinesthetic than visual. As the title suggests, this is not a general meditation CD, so it's unlikely to work for you if you just want to relax and get in touch with yourself!

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvellous!, 26 April 2009
CazzyB (Southampton UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Spirit Guide (Audio CD)
I have all of Tony's meditation CD's and this one is by far the best. I love the fact there are different meditations to do and it is almost as good at being at one his workshops. It will suit the complete beginner as well as someone already on their spiritual pathway.

Tony has a lovely soothing tone to his voice so you are able to completely relax and go with the flow. Have used it on my own and with a friend and the results are always good.

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just brilliant!, 3 Jun 2010
Annie "Pippin" (Perth, Australia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Spirit Guide (Audio CD)
I have been wanting to buy a meditation CD for years and years, but was always put off by the lingering connotations of all those movies and comedians sending up the Californian Guru voice - just knew I would not be able to stop laughing if this was the case!

I am familiar with Tony Stockwell's work on the television programme Psychic Private Eyes - was always impressed by all three of the psychics on the programme, not least their down to earth approach to their gifts and - perhaps most importantly - the people they were attempting to help. So when I saw this CD on the Amazon site it was time to give mediation a go.

If, like me, you have been feeling you would like to begin meditating but are unsure of where to start: then this is highly recommended. Tony Stockwell's voice is just perfect and before you know it you have gone somewhere else. It really does leave me feeling so much more centred and energised for the day ahead, rather than my mind running all over the place.

One caveat here though, if you think spirit guides and the like are a load of rubbish, perhaps you should look elsewhere. If, on the other hand, you suspect that there might be more to the World than two dimensions, then this is for you. I will definitely be looking at buying another Tony Stockwell CD in the future, as this really has helped me at lot. Thank you Mr. Stockwell!

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a good purchase, 12 April 2010
This review is from: Spirit Guide (Audio CD)
This is a lovely CD. It opens with the sound of birds and other woodland sounds which totally engage you for the forthcoming meditative journey. The mediation itself is very calming and enables you to focus clearly. If you are embarking on developing your mediumistic abilities, or indeed just general meditation for inner peace and clarity of mind, this is a CD I would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars a good relaxation cd, 20 Nov 2010
This review is from: Spirit Guide (Audio CD)
This was the first of Tony's cd's that i bought and i have to say that ive really enjoyed using it and think it is very good. although i do believe in spirit guides i haven't had any look in meeting mine yet using the cd i don't know if anyone else has? but i would still reccommend it as it is very relaxing.

5.0 out of 5 stars review, 23 July 2011
This review is from: Spirit Guide (MP3 Download)
Excellent download/cd I bought this having seen a lot of Tony's work on TV. One of my best buys his voice is relaxing and soothing as a result I have bought other downloads/cds by Tony all are excellent for anyone interested in developing their spiritual side.

2.0 out of 5 stars ? audible quality, 19 Oct 2012
I bought this cd a few weeks ago and have battled with it on three occasions

5.0 out of 5 stars happy, 22 Feb 2013
This review is from: Spirit Guide (Audio CD)
product was 100% i was very happy came within delivery times, thank you , and to add i has a amazing time with cd and met some new friends

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 1 July 2014
This review is from: Spirit Guide (Audio CD)
Love it, love it and love it Tony is the one to listen to such a soothing voice. Very good

Spirit Guide
Spirit Guide by Tony Stockwell (Audio CD - 2007)