4.0 out of 5 stars bubbley fun!
Bit heavy on battery use and bubble mix but with justification! Absolutely spews them out, excellent value for money
Published on 26 Jun 2010 by I. S. Williams

1.0 out of 5 stars What a big dissapointment
I wanted a bubble machine for my daughters birthday and made sure I looked at all the reviews for this kind of product.
I didn't want to spend a fortune and this machine had great feedback so I purchased one.

Published on 24 July 2011 by Mrs. A. Thomas

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars bubbley fun!, 26 Jun 2010
I. S. Williams (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Billion Bubbles Kids Bubble Generator - Orange (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars I reckon we're up to 723,000,000 bubbles so far!, 28 Feb 2011
D. Thorpe "DT" (Lincolnshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Billion Bubbles Kids Bubble Generator - Orange (Toy)
It's brilliant. It works so much better than the last crappy one we got from the ELC. It is VERY good at creating LOTS of bubbles, so it's no surprise that you go through bubble mixture quite quickly. You can't get billions of bubbles from nothing now can you?! I've not found that the batteries run out all that quickly. Buy it! Your kids will love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars loadsabubbles, 6 Sep 2010
This review is from: Billion Bubbles Kids Bubble Generator - Orange (Toy)
I bought this for my boys' third birthday party. It was a huge hit, except they will carry it about and if it goes too much one way it stops working as some bit gets wet. But once it has dried out it works again. But lots of bubbles def. worth the price.

1.0 out of 5 stars What a big dissapointment, 24 July 2011
Mrs. A. Thomas "Angela Thomas" (North Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Billion Bubbles Kids Bubble Generator - Orange (Toy)

I bought extra bubbles just in case and extra batteries. I was looking forward to seeing my daughters face when we put it on and at first it produced quite a few bubbles. Within minutes the bottle of bubble supplied had ran out and there were no more bubbles!
I had read that the batteries run down quickly but I didn't think they would run out that quickly!

I put extra bubbles in on the same day we had used it and also had to put in new batteries. I filled the machine with solution and again within minutes the machine stopped producing bubbles.

I can honestly say I have never been so disappointed with a product in my life and I have three girls so have purchased many items for them over the years.

It was only £[] and there was a sticker on it to say it was half price. At the end of the day a product should at least be fit for purpose no matter what the cost.

1.0 out of 5 stars Billion Bubbles Kids Bubble Generator - Orange, 11 May 2013
S. Augustin (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Billion Bubbles Kids Bubble Generator - Orange (Toy)
It didn't take long before it stopped working which in one way was great as it was a hassle adding more bubble liquid every time.

1.0 out of 5 stars good customer service, 28 Mar 2011
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Billion Bubbles Kids Bubble Generator - Orange (Toy)
Unfortunately this product appeared to be faulty as when batteries inserted it would only run for about 30 seconds. Found the seller to be very helpful though and refunded my money plus delivery charge.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids love bubbles, 24 May 2010
This review is from: Billion Bubbles Kids Bubble Generator - Orange (Toy)
This bubble maker would be a hit with nearly all children. Just be aware that it will consume quite a lot of battery power, and a lot of bubble mixture. So you may wish to use it mainly for parties.

1.0 out of 5 stars Steer clear-it guzzles batteries like no tomorrow.., 1 Aug 2011
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Billion Bubbles Kids Bubble Generator - Orange (Toy)
If only you could plug this product in! Steer clear-it guzzles batteries like no tomorrow. I would say you have about 15 mins of bubbles before you have to change batteries. And that's using Duracell Ultra ones! It really gets to be quite a faff after about the 3rd or 4th time unscrewing the lid, trying not to get the bubble mixture everywhere, switching batteries..

4.0 out of 5 stars Bubbalicious!, 29 Aug 2010
This review is from: Billion Bubbles Kids Bubble Generator - Orange (Toy)
Bought this for my hen-do, its small and survived the night so pretty durable. Produced loads of bubbles, I tilted it backwards slightly and found it wored even better. The only downside I can think of is that it uses quite a few batteries(6).

Also DO NOT buy the bubble liquid advertised with this product - you can get much better, cheaper liquid from places like Tesco or the Early Centre. Enjoy!!

2.0 out of 5 stars great at first, then not so great, 12 May 2014
R. Hunter - See all my reviews
This review is from: Billion Bubbles Kids Bubble Generator - Orange (Toy)
great at first, then not so great. it clogged up and did not blow the bubbles far enough to get into the air instead they just dribbled down the side

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›