4.0 out of 5 stars my daughter loves it but...
Published on 29 Oct. 2010 by Mrs. K. O'Haire

3.0 out of 5 stars Happy
Published 10 months ago by ZOE

4.0 out of 5 stars my daughter loves it but..., 29 Oct. 2010
Mrs. K. O'Haire (Sussex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Disney Princess Sleeping Beauty 12" Doll with Accessories (Toy)
OK, my little girl loves this toy. Her favourite film is Sleeping Beauty so a doll of her fave princess was a shoe-in for 'best birthday present' prize. I ordered the express postage to make sure it arrived before her birthday, but didn't realise that this would mean having to sign for the parcel (I'd not done it before). Therefore it was delivered while I was at work and duly taken to the local collection office which was quite frustrating.

The actual doll was well packaged and is OK for a pretend Barbie (even if she is a Disney Princess). I don't see the accessories hanging around for long, the hairbrush and other bits are small and plasticky and the bracelet dug into her wrist. But hey, how many 3 year olds do you know who will keep things like that?

BUT as I said, my little girl loves this toy - so don't get hung up about the plastic brushes and the falling off shoes, just look at the smile on her face!

3.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 31 July 2014
I am not impressed of quality of this toy. I bought many Barbie dollls ( 2 daughters - love Barbies) and this one looks poor and cheap. I bought it on warehouse deals so didnt have to pay full price ( if I paid full price this doll would be returned). In the description its written that dolls can come with different outfits . That is true, i got in a pink as well but dolls dress is in two parts, top and maxi skirt. I suggeste more picture.The worst is the colour it is crazy pink, i dont remember any princess with dress in that colour.This is my opinion but that doll is not for me. Anyway my daughter is very happy with her new sleepy beauty and this is the most important.!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Dec. 2014