5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product
This is an excellent product that is keenly priced.

From opening up my PC, to installing the card, to running my first USB peripheral through the card took less than 10 mins.

If you are looking to expand the USB and firewire capacity of your computer then this is the card for you, easy to install and use
Published on 5 Feb 2010 by D. Wapshott

1.0 out of 5 stars out of date
I ordered this firewire card to replace a faulty one on my PC.
After fitting the card I tried to get it to operate and found it would not respond, so i went on line for help, and found it was quite old and would not run with windows XP.

Published on 19 Jun 2010 by Dennis Watt

1.0 out of 5 stars out of date, 19 Jun 2010
Dennis Watt "D Watt" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Belkin FIREWIRE/USB 2.0 PCI CARD * 3-USB/2-FIREWIRE PCI CARD (Accessory)
I ordered this firewire card to replace a faulty one on my PC.

I then sent it back, and was asked who i had purchased it from!! giving then the order number etc, and have still to get a refund.

I would have thought that a refund should be simple to get with an online order, but hope that it will be resolved soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 5 Feb 2010
D. Wapshott (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This is an excellent product that is keenly priced.

4.0 out of 5 stars Card review, 23 Dec 2009
Mr. R. A. Williams (UK) - See all my reviews
Easy to install - recognised by system (w7) on start up - a few seconds for systemt to install driver and I was away. Works OK with USB plugged devices - have not tried FireWire devices yet as I don't have any [yet].

5.0 out of 5 stars good service again, 15 Jan 2010
M. E. Wakefield "chippy" (lincs) - See all my reviews
item came quickly even though it was nearly christmas.
pleased with item good instructions, even got a lead for my cam corder with it,

1.0 out of 5 stars Caused Major Problems, 2 April 2010
C. Hill (Belfast) - See all my reviews
Bought this to run Focusrite Liquidmix on my win xp pc. Caused major problems - major connection dropouts..... even after i replaced my motherboard on my pc, it caused major problems for both firewire and usb devices. It may be fine for connecting digital cameras to pc to transfer data but for connecting audio interfaces etc. these combo cards are terrible. In my opinion use firewire only cards or usb only cards!

5.0 out of 5 stars Belkin Firewire PCI Card, 31 Mar 2010
Taibrics "Cymro" (Anglesey,North Wales) - See all my reviews
My Video Camera does not have an USB connection ,this item therefore was essential to enable me to edit my videos. The installation was easy, no need to pull my hair out in frustration!!! and I was using it within 10 minutes.I am used to Belkin products and possibly I now know their way of "thinking".I am pleased with this product, price and sellers service.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable for Windows 7 or 8, 20 Dec 2013
D. Blincow (Norfolk, UK) - See all my reviews
This card was useless for my needs as it is only useable on Windows XP. This was not clear at time of purchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars Out of date and incompatible, 10 Sep 2010
I do not blame the seller for this,but this card is terrible.No support offered on the manufacturer website other than "here is the manual" and a couple of other FAQ.Why not make the effort to update the drivers for this?It really is only a couple of ports that most computers have these days.Claims to be compatible with Windows 98 and above,but for my XP system all I got was basic USB use for a mouse and keyboard,items such as external sound cards,midi controllers,digital camera link cables and USB microscope did not work.The installation disc even states up to Win 2000 so this card is an old one.My external HDD has both firewire and USB ports (why I bought this card) and worked on neither,only once did the drive show and when I tried to open it I got an I/O error.

Also,there seems to some confusion on ports.It states 3 USB and 2 firewire but it is the other way around.The third firewire port is built on the inside of the card too,so would require and extension of some kind....which probably would not work anyway.

I see the error of my ways now.When I look for cheap hardware as an easy route it is likely this is going to happen.Seperate (up to date) cards would be a far better use of slightly more money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good utility card., 14 Feb 2010
Thsi is an excellent utility card and does the job for me. The on card usb port is just right to drop in the Bluetooth adapter which was a bit of a pain at the back of the case. Arrived quickly - good supplier. Works well in W7 - absolutely no problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars works with windows 8.1, 22 Aug 2014
Received my card in good time and slotted into PC. Works like a charm! There was no problem using this card with Windows 8.1. I can confirm that USB ports work, and the firewire port has allowed me to transfer digital video onto my PC – very pleased!