on 11 October 2011
Brought this for my neighbours ten year old son and he loved it. Although it was aimed at a slightly younger age group he thoroughly enjoyed putting it together and seeing how it all worked. I will definitely be buying more in the range for my nieces and nephews.
on 17 January 2014
I got this as a christmas gift for My nephew who is 9 yrs old, and really in to science and knowing how things work. He had loads of fun putting it together and even now a few weeks later he is still obsessed with it. I was sceptical buying this as some reviews were really negative. We have only used it on table surface and laminated floor, it moves fine. I'm guessing on carpets or rugs it would go nowhere. Other have said its fun for only 5 minutes. This is down to the individual, as I said before my nephew is obsessed with knowing how things work, move, science etc so this was right up his street. I can see how others would like it if that was not their thing. However I think the other thing which was really nice was that he made it up together with his dad... So great for family time! Will be buying him something else from this range for his birthday
on 17 November 2013
My 10 year old got this as a birthday gift. She loved it. It was much better than I thought it would be. It buzzes quickly across our kitchen floor.
on 7 November 2011
My son loves playing with this.He had fun putting it together and laughs no end when it zooms across the floor.
on 1 January 2012
This was a gift for my daughter given by some kind friends. The object is easy to construct and my 8 year old daughter was very engaged in the process. The instructions were clear and the process of construction took about 20mins with necessary help to insert the screws as they were very tight.
When finished the motor vibrates in its casing, causing the item to slowly move (in our case backwards). It could not be adjusted to move in a particular direction - very disappointing.
After about 2 minutes the motor burned out - so we threw it away.
on 9 June 2016
3 stars for something for the kids to build. But only really suitable for older kids due to fiddly nature who might find it too basic
on 13 January 2014
Great stuff ,and the kids love it what good fun and interesting insight to science keeps em interested. brill stuff x
on 7 January 2013
My 8 year old son really wanted to try this out for christmas but when we put it together (which took about 5mins) all it does is vibrate the can very loudly, it doesn't move, it just makes a racket!
on 6 January 2011
Provided an afternoon of fun for dad and 4 year old.
Cousins arrived later and enjoyed it too.
on 24 January 2013
Bought for an xmas present for a friends little boy. He apparently liked it and has had fun putting it together.