5.0 out of 5 stars A great deal for a few pounds
I really don't know what the problem is with some people that can't handle anything a little different that what they are used to. The puzzle can be opened without any trouble, you just had to rip the bottom edges carefully and that's it.
Published on 29 Sept. 2008 by Paulina

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing picture...
Published on 22 Oct. 2008 by J. Jones

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing picture..., 22 Oct. 2008
J. Jones "Nightnurse" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ben 10 Jigsaw Puzzle (100 Pieces, Style Varies) (Toy)
Quite disappointed that the picture was really not that great; not even of one of the more 'popular' aliens. I would never have bought this jigsaw from a shelf but I suppose that's what you get from buying blind. I now have to search the shops for a 'Ben 10' jigsaw, as opposed to a 'little-known alien' jigsaw. I just wish the advice of the product supplied being a different design would be made more clear as I only noticed this after I had ordered; or at least put on images of the alternative designs.

2.0 out of 5 stars Ben 10 jigsaw review, 2 Dec. 2009
Bick (Manchester) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ben 10 Jigsaw Puzzle (100 Pieces, Style Varies) (Toy)
A little dissapointed when I received this, as it is not in a box it is a piece of cardboard wrapped around the jigsaw and stuck with tape it is is Christmas present so not opened it yet, so can not comment on quality inside but once opened I am going to have to find a box to store it in.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great deal for a few pounds, 29 Sept. 2008
Paulina (Edinburgh, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ben 10 Jigsaw Puzzle (100 Pieces, Style Varies) (Toy)
It's a great puzzle, mi 5 year's old had lots of fun with it, I totally recommend this product (the one with the pictures of the monsters too).

4.0 out of 5 stars Great puzzle for any Ben 10 fan, 4 Feb. 2009
This review is from: Ben 10 Jigsaw Puzzle (100 Pieces, Style Varies) (Toy)
I bought this for my son as a stocking filler. It's a very good puzzle for children who like Ben 10. The only criticism I have is of the box which is sealed all the way around and practically impossible to open without completely destroying it, which makes storage after opening a bit difficult.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just a jigsaw, 1 Nov. 2008
Mrs Sherratt (North West, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ben 10 Jigsaw Puzzle (100 Pieces, Style Varies) (Toy)
I got this as a stocking filler for my 6 year old and it was quite a difficult puzzle to put together.

First of all we couldnt get in the box without ripping all the paper and secondly the pieces are quite flimsy.

It took us a while to finish but we got there!

4.0 out of 5 stars Ben 10 100 Piece Puzzle, 24 Sept. 2009
R. Coe (Lincolnshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ben 10 Jigsaw Puzzle (100 Pieces, Style Varies) (Toy)
These puzzles are great value for money. I didn't have a problem with the box like previous reviewers. Whether they were doing something wrong I don't know but the box for this puzzle was just your normal puzzle box, no ripping required, just take off the lid!! Maybe the box is different for different puzzle designs. The puzzle we received was 'Heatblast' one of the good guys Ben 10 changes into. Any little Ben 10 fan will no doubt know who it is even if it does look like a 'monster' / 'alien' to the 'grown-ups'!! My 5yr old wants help with this as it is quite a difficult one as it is pretty much all the same colour. But that's okay cos I find it quite relaxing!! The only down side is you don't know which design you will get. I would much prefer to have the choice and at this bargain price I would definately buy a few. I'll probably get some more anyway and risk getting duplicates, I can always use them for his school friends. Any Ben 10 fan would love them!!

1.0 out of 5 stars ben ten puzzle, 1 Feb. 2009
This review is from: Ben 10 Jigsaw Puzzle (100 Pieces, Style Varies) (Toy)
pieces are very small and not particularly thick so it makes for a fiddly puzzle- not recommended for small kids

2.0 out of 5 stars Was Hard, 4 Feb. 2009
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Ben 10 Jigsaw Puzzle (100 Pieces, Style Varies) (Toy)
Purchased this for my 6yr old and I even had trouble doing it. I love puzzles but not this one...

3.0 out of 5 stars OK Jigsaw, OK Picture, Rubbish Box, 22 Nov. 2009
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Ben 10 Jigsaw Puzzle (100 Pieces, Style Varies) (Toy)
The quality of the Jigsaw itself is OK, the picture we got was of a wolf monster - my son recognised it even if i didnt!

The problem is the box, if you want to get in you either destroy the box or very very carefully peel back the sides to unstick it to leave you with a usable box - except even if you do that the bottom section of the boz is just a thin pieve of cardboard with 4 fold up sides stuck with sellotape!!

Only buy if your happy to put in a freezer bag to store as the boz wont last past one use.

1.0 out of 5 stars poor jigsaw, 4 Feb. 2009
This review is from: Ben 10 Jigsaw Puzzle (100 Pieces, Style Varies) (Toy)
Be aware - the picture does not match what is sent. I did not receive a Ben 10 jigsaw but another character that was also on another jigsaw I ordered! Why would I want 2? Too much hassle for the price to return but after many happy dealings with Amazon in the past I wont risk this type of product again.

Ben 10 Jigsaw Puzzle (100 Pieces, Style Varies)