Style Name: 140/8 mm 2000pk|Change

Style Name: 8mm 2000pk|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I've received and tested quite a few Tacwise products over the past few months,
I have been very impressed with the quality and general robustness of the brand.

These staples are excellent.
Well priced, well made and they are excellent value.
I won't go into the guns from Tacwise that they can fit because that info is in the description but they do fit other brands.

I have an arrow brand stapler and they fitted beautifully.

As I said the quality is excellent and I really recommend these staples 100 per cent.
Put simply they are excellent.
VINE VOICEon 27 March 2014
Style Name: 140/8 mm 2000pk|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This pack affords you pretty good value; the Tacwise staples are a quality product; however these staple pins will fit other branded DIY staplers. I would recommend them to anyone with a job that needs to be done. As these staples pins are pretty tough, making them robust enough for a large plethora of jobs. We hardly had any misfires and no `deformed' pins. The Tacker, we received free for the purposes of the review, sits well in your hand and is easy to operate even when you have a lot of stapling to do. Just imagine trying to do this job using a hammer and pins.

All in all these are two very good products from a good specialist company. Tacwise Heavy Duty 140 Type Staples 8mm are real quality staples, which will not rust, and hence worth the extra outlay.
What can i say about a packet of staples.
1. They come in a nice well presented re-usable box.
2. They are galvanised to make them resistant to rust.
3. They fit perfectly in the staple gun, provided you have the correct model.
4. They can staple a multitude of different things.
5. They are small and lightweight, making them highly portable.
6. The staples are all matching, perfect for the fashion conscious
7. Simple to use, no complicated instructions.
8. Very long shelf life.
9. Well made high quality manufacture.
10. Cheap, low cost per unit.
I can't add anything else, a fine low tech product.
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 10 April 2014
This pack of Tacwise staples fits the colour coded green, 140 series Tacwise Z1-140 Staple Gun. Staple Gun Tacker which only fits staples and not pins. This pack contains 2000 staples. The 8mm size refers to the depth of the staples which are around 1 mm wide - about three times as thick as a regular staple. (All Tacwise staples are slightly shorter than regular stationery staples). The difference between the green 140 series and the blue 53 series is the width of the staple. The Green series is three times as thick and this is what makes them 'heavy duty'. The packaging suggests that these staples are compatible with other brands of staple gun, namely the Stanley G11 and the Arrow T-50. The staples are galvanised, which makes them ideal for using outdoors.

I would recommend the 8mm staples for tacking fabric, card or material that wasn't going to come in for too much pull on it since, although the breath is thick, the depth of the staples is only 8 mm. For anything needing stronger securing such as a tarpaulin that may catch the wind, I would recommend deeper staples as used with the Tacwise 0847 Z3-53L Staple / Nail Gun, which takes the 53 series which is colour-coded blue and features deeper penetrating but thinner staples.

Do stick to Tacwise's colour-coding guidelines because different colour-coded staples do not work in their stable guns that are NOT correspondingly colour-coded. This is because the staple is a different breadth and will be spat out of the back. (I just tried it in the interests of experimentation.)The staples themselves are good strong quality as you would expect from a reputable company such as Tacwise.
on 11 February 2014
We are only ordering tacwise stapling products now as the quality is evident throughout and you can get straight on with the job .

These staples are made of good quality hard wire unlike some other brands where the staples simply bend when trying to do upholstery

Tacwise also do a selection pack containing 3 lengths of 53 staple all in one pack , which is very good value , but note the longer 53 /10mm will only work in the larger tools . recommended
on 22 May 2014
Style Name: 8mm 2000pk|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This is a really good brand, both for the staples, nails and the various guns.
I found these staples to be adequate for my purpose.They are strong and seem very durable.
My advice to anyone, is to get a good branded product, otherwise you may be doing the jobs again and again.
I recommend this brand.
Staples seem a commodity and at a price point where few other than those with a 10,000 a day habit might quibble. Furthermore usage tends to be ephemeral (in which case durability is irrelevant) or very long term (and I have yet to see a ten year ‘revisit’ review).

However, quality is relevant in terms of the nuisance and untidiness when staples crumple or fail to penetrate fully and both the sharpness of the point and the strength of the wire are important. Tacwise-Rapesco dominates this sector and they deal a lot with trade, which tends to be indicative of a quality product.

These heavy duty stainless steel staples punch through flooring and MDF with ease and I have not suffered a single bent staple, which is probably a combination of both the staple and the gun (a Tacwise Z1-140) although the staples are cross compatible with quite a lot of other manufacturer’s guns.
on 14 June 2014
Style Name: 8mm 2000pk|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Tacwise staple guns are superb quality, but as staples go these are excellent. I was doing a project in the garden involving lining and the cheap no-name ones from the usually very good local DIY shop kept jamming. Poor. But these were excellent and I also went on to do some upholstery work on a boat. Not an ocean going superliner you understand, just a narrowboat. I'm not made of money!

These didn't jam once and the superb Z3-53 stapler takes these or nails, which is superb. I wish I'd had it to hand when I was doing other things on the boat like fixing trim, I can tell you.

Despite the fact that very few staple sizes are covered by any actual standards (US do specify some, and there is a German DIN standard for ONE size only!) these staples will happily fit other manufacturers machines.
on 25 May 2014
Style Name: 8mm 2000pk|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I'd never used staple guns until getting a couple for review and I have to say, I'll never go back to a hammer and pins! They're wonderful for working quickly and accurately.

These staples are good, solid heavy duty 8mm staples and I recommend them.
Style Name: 8mm 2000pk|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I mainly use staple guns in the garden (for fixing mesh around the bottom of fences and hedges to keep my cats in) and for stretching canvas for painting.
In both cases I need a staple that is substantial enough to hold material under pressure, but also not so thin that it eventually cuts through the material.
These staples are quite thick, and so give a firm grip without the risk of cutting or tearing the material.
I have also found them useful for stapling pictures to the wall of galleries and exhibition spaces.
I tried them as a alternative method of fixing fabric on a chair seat I re-upholstered (instead of using a magnetic hammer and tacks) and was very pleased with the result.