Price:£3.85+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 18 July 2010
This product is BRILLIANT.

Dont make it in the tray provided, germinate the seeds a few at a time in potting compost in pots. That way from one box you get loads of grass.
0Comment60 of 60 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 November 2012
I tried this but then when it had used up I found a packet of seeds in garden centre Carter's cat grass. Costs about £1.25 and I use it over and over in plant pots with compost. I grow it on window sill and cover with sheet of cling film until it is about 2 inches high then remove the film. I have even taken these pots of grass to cat kennels when I go on holiday.
0Comment28 of 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 May 2010
Excellent. It comes in one tray, there are lots of seeds so I split the tray in to a few pots. Grows quickly and needs no maintenance other than an occasional trim.
0Comment37 of 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 January 2015
Product arrived quickly and it is as described. You get a white tray with a mix of perlite and grass seed in a bag. Put the seed in the tray, water and put somewhere warm and sunny. Only just got it so I can't say much about the grass (hence the 4 stars) but after 3 winter days there are already a few seeds sprouting so I think it should work well.

Edit: It's now 17 days since I wrote the review and I've raised the rating to 5 stars. Both trays now look exactly like the product image with very thick growth. I have these sitting on the window sill and the cat happily munches a few blades on the way in and out of the window.. she loves it! Hanging my head in shame I must admit I've sneaked a blade or two and they really are suprisingly tasty but we shall never speak of this again!
on 25 February 2012
Arrived quickly and the instructions were easy to follow. The grass grew quicker than I expected and, although rather cautious at first, my cats have been nibbling away at it.
on 16 December 2011
When the product first arrived it was a bit light on the instructions,
I just poured some water on for a couple of days and hoped something would happen!

Once the seeds began to sprout they grew fully within a few days

I bought this for my two kittens which live indoors, one of them eats it but the other one hasn't caught on yet

This is a great product for indoor cats!
on 1 May 2012
This grass arrived promptly and was easy to set up to grow. It grew very quickly and is very lush and is now outside and available for my cat. The instructions are simple but the fullest instructions are in German and as I have a smattering of German I realised that all was in the box and the "compost" was complete. It wasn't clear in any of the other languages.
on 13 October 2011
Good quality grass, and very easy to grow. I divide it into several pots so it lasts longer. If your cat is interested and sniffs it but won't eat it, give her/him time. My Chloe sniffed it for about 2 weeks before finally taking a bite. Now she eats it every morning and loves it!
0Comment23 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 July 2014
Delivery came so fast, so no complaints there. I directly followed instructions and put the seeds in the tub with water to grow, which it did but the grass looked very fine. Also without soil there is nothing to hold the grass down so my cats soon had the whole tub of grass and seeds all over the place! It has a funny smell too. I would buy the seeds again, but put in a nicer tub with some soil to help it grow better, and be eaten rather then played with
on 1 June 2011
My cats love this grass and it does seem to have reduduced the amount of furballs they leave on my doormat. Really easy to grow, I spead my seeds over a few other seed trays as well as the one supplied & now have lots of grass. Would definately recommend.