5.0 out of 5 stars Cute piggy home
Published on 5 April 2011 by Reba

2.0 out of 5 stars not so great
This was great for my guinea pig to sleep in, he loved it so much. He used it as a toilet also because he loved it so much he didn't want to get out. I then went to wash this and it ripped apart in the washing machine, it clearly states that this is suitable however it definitely is NOT.
Published 10 months ago by loz75

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute piggy home, 5 April 2011
Reba (Above Ground) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trixie Wigwam, 30 x 31 x 30 cm, Blue/ Beige (Misc.)
Bought for my two guinea pigs, and even though they're pretty big now (at 6 years old) they both manage to fit into one of these tents comfortably. Comes with a removable wooly sheet inside to make it more comfortable for your pet. Probably would only be suitable for a small/dwarf rabbit however. My 14 week old 'normal' sized rabbit is starting to get to big to fit in through the 'door' of this tent.
Also, be prepared for it being a completely different color to the one shown in the pictures. I see someone below mentioned theres was camouflaged grey, whereas mine came navy and white. My girls don't mind though.

4.0 out of 5 stars funny, 20 Nov 2010
This review is from: Trixie Wigwam, 30 x 31 x 30 cm, Blue/ Beige (Misc.)
the reason it isnt 5 stars is that it is completely a different colour - like a camouflaged grey, which i don't mind actually. very prompt delivery (thank you!). just got it actually, and the piggies are popcorning around inside it. they love it too. i've actually taken some video footage but can't figure out how to upload it. it is a good size, fits both piggies in comfortably so one isnt left out. brilliant.4 and 3/4 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars New Home for our l'il Piggy!, 16 Oct 2010
This review is from: Trixie Wigwam, 30 x 31 x 30 cm, Blue/ Beige (Misc.)
I bought this item for my daughter's guinea pig (Lola), she loves it it is SO CUTE!! Lola loves it too!!!! it is very light so she moves it around her home when she wants to play and it is very snuggly for when she goes to bed. We are looking forward to warmer weather (a long way off I know!) so we can pitch it up in the garden in her run. The delivery was very quick (I received within days as opposed to weeks which was what I was lead to believe BONUS!!!) I would recommend to all small animal owners out there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rat camping!, 20 Aug 2013
This review is from: Trixie Wigwam, 30 x 31 x 30 cm, Blue/ Beige (Misc.)
My boys love this. It forms part of their assault course in my room. It is a great size, and the fact that its a pop up means I can take it with me when I travel with them. I would definitely get one for your small animal :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size for Guinea Pig, 20 Jun 2013
This review is from: Trixie Wigwam, 30 x 31 x 30 cm, Blue/ Beige (Misc.)
I only bought one of these, my piggies fight over it, they love the fleece inside. they like to sit with their nose out the door.

5.0 out of 5 stars Guinea pig wigwam, 13 Mar 2013
This review is from: Trixie Wigwam, 30 x 31 x 30 cm, Blue/ Beige (Misc.)
Really good my guinea pigs just love them. Easy to set up and easy to clean them and great for keeping the drafts of them

5.0 out of 5 stars Guinea's favourite place!, 13 Dec 2013
This review is from: Trixie Wigwam, 30 x 31 x 30 cm, Blue/ Beige (Misc.)
This is great little hideaway to put in your piggy's play area. Perfect size. Every pig should have one. So easy to put together, the pigs could probably do it themselves.

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy extra shelter, 18 Nov 2013
E. C. S. Weaver "Liz Hartley" (Ilkley, West Yorks) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trixie Wigwam, 30 x 31 x 30 cm, Blue/ Beige (Misc.)
This is a useful little shelter for my guinea pigs - three of them share a 6-foot hutch for much of the year, so they need a selection of shelters inside.

The wigwam is fairly flimsy, but it's fine for inside the hutch - it's a handy size for their heat pad, and the weight of it holds the wigwam down. Easily washed, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 14 Nov 2013
Rabbit loved it, soft.
Easy to wash and use.
Small enough to fit into a cage but still big enough for a small rabbit

5.0 out of 5 stars guine pig love, 3 Nov 2013
This review is from: Trixie Wigwam, 30 x 31 x 30 cm, Blue/ Beige (Misc.)
our guinea pigs love it! thay like hiding in it because thay are new. I love guinea pigs!!!!!!!!!!!! and it cosy for them

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›