5.0 out of 5 stars Converse all stars
My last pair lasted about 3 years through summers. I use them for work where I am on my feet all day. They are comfortable.
Published 16 months ago by magwen

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware! These may be fake!
Another reviewer warned me that there are fake Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Hi Shoes being sold on Amazon. The fake ones have 8 eyelets, whereas the Genuine ones have 7. Mine have 8 leading me to believe that these are fake. Bought these believing they were genuine, since the the one in photo, above, has 7 eyelets.
Published 2 months ago by Craig

5.0 out of 5 stars Converse all stars, 19 Aug 2013
This review is from: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star HI (M3310) (Shoes)

5.0 out of 5 stars Converse Allstar Core Hi Mono, 29 Jan 2009
.R. Smith (Harrow, Middx) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star HI (M3310) (Shoes)
I bought these shoes for my daughter as a surprise present. The shoes arrived within 3 days of placing the order and my daughter loves them and raves about them. These are very comfortable and trendy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Converse, 31 May 2013
Love them! So comfortable and ideal to waer for work as they are all black. Decent price for converse shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars These All Star deserve all the stars, 18 Oct 2014
I thought they might be too big when I placed the order but they fit perfectly. I haven't worn trainers in a while but I wore them all day yesterday and I could barely feel them! I felt like I was walking on clouds: they are AMAZING! They look good and can be worn with anything. The package was really well-conditioned and reinforced with tape so nothing could have gotten to them! Thank you Converse!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good shoes, 24 Sep 2014
Third pair I've bought, they fit well (size 12) and are reasonably comfy, more comfy than most shoes of this style. Usually I think spending money on things that aren't inherently better is ridiculous (Beats, apple, Ugg boots, the list of crap that people buy goes on) but these shoes are well priced and they're pretty smart, perfect for a teenager like myself in school.

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loved this shoes and the fit was perfect, 11 Sep 2014
My daughter loved this shoes and the fit was perfect. The seller was so very helpful to choose the right size and so fast to send the correct size after I mistakingly ordered an infant size😔 they have also allowed me to returned them for free despite my mistake and I will def buy from this seller again as they are very professional and diplomatic

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware! These may be fake!, 14 Oct 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 1 Sep 2014
Absolutely fine.

Perfect Fit and as described. Came quickly in the post and have lasted me a while considering they're converse.

Although I wouldn't ever buy them again for work, as they get worn down, and worn away far too quick for the money you pay, I would buy for every day wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Like the all black style, 4 April 2012
I wanted an all black pair of these for a long time and they are great. All the normal converse goodness but black all over (even the sole). Ideal if you work backstage or don't want to draw attention to your feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome...., 15 July 2014