5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, but watch the sizing.
I bought these to protect my dog's bandaged paw after he'd cut his paw and had it stitched. They are brilliant. Very easy to get on and off, kept his paw dry and clean. Absolutely ideal. Only slight problem possibly was the size - I bought medium for a collie sized dog and they only just fitted. For a large dog you need more than just a large.
Published 18 months ago by KT

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product but poor size guide
The product's ok but I don't think the size guide is very accurate. I bought the boots when my dog injured a paw and picked according to the given guide but the boots just kept slipping off her feet. I can't fault the transaction with the vendor - that was excellent, I just don't think the manufacturor's guide is very good.
Published on 20 July 2012 by Fi

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, but watch the sizing., 24 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Doggy Boot, 28 Sep 2013
S. Brand (Herne Bay) - See all my reviews
My darling old dog is not picking up his rear foot to the extent that the nails have worn away to expose the 'quick' and consequently we have a bleeding foot.(paw) I ordered the boots on Thursday and they were delivered on Friday! Mega!!! We tried the boot immediately and there was no problem with fitting or him keeping it on. He made no attempt to remove the boot and indeed seemed to understand that it was to help him. As they are sold in pairs and he only needs one I have a spare. I believe that there may be wear quite quickly (reading customer comments) so intend to put gaffer tape round the bottom so that will wear and can be replaced easily. He had his walk today and NO SIGN of damage to his foot. I am delighted and he seems happy too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product but poor size guide, 20 July 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Walker Care Boots, 16 Feb 2013
This review is from: Trixie Walker Care Protective Boots, Medium, Black (Misc.)
Excellent - were needed for our injured cocker spaniel and the medium fitted perfectly though a bigger size is recommended for that breed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it., 20 Aug 2013
Unlike some, these boots actually stay on as there are two velcro straps to hold them in place. I have a German Shepherd and the XL size fit him nicely and he doesn't seem to mind wearing them. Pleased with product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sizing info, 17 Mar 2013
The only problem was the sizing, although it said large it didn 't say which dogs they would fit. It said on the box when I received it but I couldn't find it when ordering so I just guessed.

5.0 out of 5 stars brill thanks, 17 Dec 2012
great my dog can walk pain free again, no pain from the gritted roads anymore, would love to see one designed for greyhounds

5.0 out of 5 stars A happy Collie, 14 Oct 2010
This review is from: Trixie Walker Care Protective Boots, Medium, Black (Misc.)
These boots really did the trick , my barking mad Border Collie no longer limps when he over does it chasing his ball .

Saved me a fortune in unnecessary X-rays .

4.0 out of 5 stars I will keep buying them because they are very easy to put on and seem to be comfortable for ..., 17 Aug 2014
A. Jones (Mid-Wales) - See all my reviews
I think perhaps I expected too much from these boots. My large (plus 40 kilo's)German Shepherd has a degenerative condition and drags his feet, wearing down his claws until they bleed and I try to walk him as much and for as long as possible to try to avoid him losing muscle in his legs. I walk him in the Forestry Commission woods on rough, stoney paths and so he wears down his boots very quickly. Generally, a pair will last about 8 to 10 hours walking but I have little doubt that on easier terrain and/or worn by a lighter dog they would last much longer. I will keep buying them because they are very easy to put on and seem to be comfortable for him to wear. I put them on his front feet which drag less than the back ones. I use the other Walker boots (Walker Active) on his hind feet as they are much sturdier but, I suspect, less comfortable.
To be absolutely fair to the boots under review, for a dog recovering from an injury and walking indoors, on smooth paving or on grass I would certainly recommend the Trixie boots, also for a lighter dog. As it is, I will continue to purchase the Trixie boots for my GSD's front feet and patch them when I can to try to get the best possible use from them.

4.0 out of 5 stars dog pads, 14 July 2012
This review is from: Trixie Walker Care Protective Boots, Medium, Black (Misc.)
great product did not realise they come in packs of 2 as most dogs have 4 legs you have to order 2 lots