5.0 out of 5 stars Great knockarounds, might want to waterproof
Published on 19 Feb 2010 by M. Bray

3.0 out of 5 stars Watch the sizing
I ordered what I was believed was a women's size 5, but what turned up was a mans size 5 women's 7. Apart from that good delivery service and hopefully decent exchange service too !
Published 15 months ago by Ems

5.0 out of 5 stars Great knockarounds, might want to waterproof, 19 Feb 2010
M. Bray "Mia" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
I have a size 5 classic black and they're great everyday trainers. A timeless classic they go with all casual Jean's/Cords type outfits. Another reviewer commented on the price being expensive, however having had several high street rip offs that look dogeared and come unstitched after a few months, i do for once believe i'm paying for quality and not just a name. The only downside i see with Converse (and all canvas in general) is their all weather suitability, as you would expect they aren't especially waterproof but this is easily fixable with a waterproof spray and this helps keep them clean too...oh and my feet get colder than standard trainers, which is an excuse for comfy socks. A lot of people seem to have bought from Office but mine were from Amazon directly, quick free shipping and no hassle..that's great service in my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 5 Jun 2013
Quick delivery, product as described. Feeling very good, though needs a little "wear in"! Ordered Eur size 42.5 for my size 43.5 feet and are very glad I did so. Fits perfectly!
And remember - white = creamy; optical white = proper white!

5.0 out of 5 stars What is not to like, 4 Jun 2013
I have lost count of the amount of Converse trainers I have had - comfortable and you can wear them with anything.

5.0 out of 5 stars Blood red Converse, 8 Jan 2010
Excellent shoes at great value. They are blood red and look great with skinny jeans! I walked around Oxford Street in the post Christmas sales with them and they kept my feet comfy all day!

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD BUY, 30 Oct 2013
M. NASR - See all my reviews
I ALWAYS FIND THESE ON BARGAIN PRICE. THEY ARE PERFECT, SIZE WISE AND COLOUR ETC. I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THE PURCHASE.

5.0 out of 5 stars Trick occasional wear, 6 Jan 2010
B. Clark "Bruce" (Nottingham) - See all my reviews
I wouldn't cruise around in red shoes all the time, but converse make some quality gear and these are no exception. They look great, are comfortable and I love 'em.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice pair of shoes, but go a size smaller., 9 Jan 2013
This is my first pair of converse, they look just like on the pic and I am happy with them. Only thing is I am normally a 7 so ordered 7 first, but they were too big so had to send them back and order a 6.

4.0 out of 5 stars Greats shows BUT sized in mens sizes., 14 May 2010
Pamela Reidie "Pamela 1971" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Great shoes BUT size 6 massive so need to changed to a 5. They are noted as unisex but actually Gents on the box.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet kicks yo, 19 Feb 2009
evildannee (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
I am pretty picky about what goes on my feet but these chuck taylor's are classics! Loved the colours and loved the price.

Buy em, wear em, love em!

1.0 out of 5 stars FAKE!, 10 May 2014
do not buy! I ordered these converse as I thought they were genuine converse at a cheaper price, I COULDNT HAVE BEEN MORE WRONG!!! THESE ARE FAKE CONVERSE I have many genuine pairs and I used to work in schuh so I know a fake pair of converse when I see them! very disappointed.