on 16 January 2014
I just sorted the batteries that were supplied with it
pressed a button to put the tv on and it worked I was like a kid with a new toy
me and remotes don't get on but this one is fantastic also excellent early delivery next day at no charge
on 13 June 2012
I ordered a replacement remote control for my Sony television, because the "information" button had stopped functioning, despite dismantling and cleaning the keyboard.

An identical remote was received by return of post, which functions perfectly, and is indistinguishable from the original. Thank you cherrypick electronics for excellent service
on 9 October 2012
When i ordered this remote control I doubted that it would be identicle to the remote control i got with the bravia tv originally. I was pleasantly surprised as i opened the package to find that the remote control was identicle in every way to the one that has gone faulty after 6 years.The new remote works perfectly. Thank you very much Cherrypick.
on 8 December 2012
This is a prefect replacement for my old remote for the TV, everything works as it should do.
I will now try and clean the old remote, prehaps it will starting working again and then I will have two.
on 30 November 2013
Just put batteries in it and that's the job done. An excellent original product.

(That's it for my review, but this stupid review system says I have to add more words, hence this line of drivel)
on 11 August 2013
The remote control arrived promptly and was extremely well wrapped - almost anally so. It works well though the red button for getting teletext is a bit slow reacting. I'm not sure if this is the remote control's fault or the TV. Very satisfied.
on 3 April 2016
This is a classic example of you get what you pay for. It wasn't the cheapest but it is perfect. Exactly the same as my original remote, solid and works. It arrived quickly and well packed. If the dogs get this one I will simple repeat my order.
on 29 December 2012
This is the third time I have purchased replacement remote controls for Sony tv's. The tv's go on for ever but the remote controls don't, some of the buttons inevitably pack up over time especially with the constant use in our house. But each time the replacement received through Amazon has been excellent. And each one has arrived within a few days and in good condition.
on 1 April 2014
I am very happy with this purchase, it was as described and was an exact replacement for my previous remote controller which had become warn out with various buttons not working. I would recommend this product.
on 7 February 2014
This is the second time that I have had to replace the remote for my SONY television. That is not a criticism of this remote but frustration that the original product supplied by SONY was so fragile. This remote works fine (as did the second one) and it is such a relief to get a response when you press the volume toggle. If your current remote is causing you grief then replace it and give yourself a treat.