5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and original children's music!, 24 Nov 2008
Kimmy (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Animal Playground (Audio CD)
I love this cd. We got it as a present for our boy when he was 2 and it is a firm family favourite. Music the children love but lovely for adults listening on too. It doesn't start to irritate like other children's music. I'm online just now looking for this album to gift out to our friend's kids for christmas.

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable lovely tunes for me, perhaps not for 3yr old?, 20 Sep 2009
Mrs. J. Weston (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Animal Playground (Audio CD)
I was looking for something to listen to with my 3 year old, other than the usual nurery rhymes, and came across good reviews for this range of CDs. I decided on the animals one as he's in to animals. I really like the music and there are some lovely tunes, the favourite being Monkeys in the Bed (probably not the corrent song title!). My 3 year old so far doesn't like it as much as me though he is happy listening to it. I am hoping it'll grow on him - I think he still prefers nursery rhymes at the mo (hence 4 and not 5 stars). I will get another though and test it out on him!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic bouncy music, 29 Nov 2011
H. May (Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Animal Playground (Audio CD)
This is our second Putamayo kids CD and my two boys (3 & 1) absolutely adore it and it doesn't drive me crazy when it gets stuck in my head like wheels on the bus etc. My older boy knows all the words and even attempts to sing along to Old MacDonald in Italian - which is sung at breakneck speed. Our favourite is Don't Ever Step on a Snake which has us all in giggles and No more monkeys and animal crackers and... My only complaint with Putamayo is that I wish they'd print the full lyrics in the booklet - I'm forever being asked what they're saying...

On here to buy another copy for a friend and lots more Putamayo cds

5.0 out of 5 stars A lot of fun! Great for a kids party., 17 Oct 2008
This review is from: Animal Playground (Audio CD)
Brilliant compilation for young and old. One of many Putumayo albums for kids which are really first class in every way. If you hate dumbed-down naff kids music, you'll probably love this. There's a video on here for the song 'No more monkeys' which you can watch on your pc, and it is a lot of fun - We've watched it dozens of times and the kids still enjoy bouncing around to it. Perfect for little joyful monkeys!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun music that adults won't get bored of (too quickly!), 5 Oct 2010
This review is from: Animal Playground (Audio CD)
We bought this a while ago for my son and have since bought lots of the other Putamayo kids CD's. I love them. This CD includes fun, original takes on some classics as well as several songs we hadn't heard before. My son (now 2.5) loves it, and it doesn't get old as fast as the other kids music CD's that we have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 14 Aug 2013
DoYouHaveItInGreen (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Animal Playground (Audio CD)
Bought as a birthday present for an animal loving 3 year old so I haven't heard it, but I gather it has been very popular and that the music is really wonderful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful present, 25 July 2013
This review is from: Animal Playground (Audio CD)
Bought as a gift - recipients (twin 1-year old boys) love this CD, as do their parents! Looking forward to buying others in this series.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely CD which isn't annoying to listen to, 24 July 2013
This review is from: Animal Playground (Audio CD)
Children love this CD which has animal related songs on it. A particular favourite being 'no more monkeys', CD comes with a video of this song which gets played on repeat without being annoying. Nice to have a CD for children which we can all listen to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing - every household should have one!, 3 April 2013
This review is from: Animal Playground (Audio CD)
I love all the Cds in this collection but this is probably at the top of the list - it has been played hundreds of times and loved by every kid who has heard it so far of all ages.Livley , fun enjoyable music, no offensive lyrics, perfect for kids parties. No more monkeys, the second track , is brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Putumayo! of course!, 25 Dec 2013
This review is from: Animal Playground (Audio CD)
Who can go wrong with a collection of songs by Putumayo? Yes there are a few that I did not like so much but they are so rare. This one is a wonderful collection of animal themed songs for children and big people. Do not hesitate.

Animal Playground
Animal Playground by Putumayo Presents (Audio CD - 2007)