Size: 2kg|Change

on 10 August 2013
I have always used Royal Canin for my Bengal since he was a kitten. However he loves his food and developed a bit of a mouse pouch! So I switched to Royal Canin Light about 12 months ago and the results have been brilliant. From tipping the scales at nearly 8 kilos Pawz is now down to a respectable 5.9!
Because the flavour is the same between the kitten food regular food indoor food and the light my cat has not once turned his nose u at them. Very happy owner with a more streamlined moggy!
on 22 July 2011
My three fussy eaters manage just fine on this, even though only one of them's overweight. I just supplement the other two's diet with treats to maintain their calorie intake. Bag's a bit unweildy to pour from - I scoop into tupperware dispensers.
on 6 June 2013
I have 4 indoor cats all neuters, 2 British Shorthair & 2 Bengals.
To be honest I am not a fan of dry food & believe a cats diet should be as close to nature as possible.
My cats main source of food is raw food mixed to provide all their needs, however they are partial to the odd biccy or 100.
I think RC coat their food with kitty crack as they wolf it down but working out their calorie needs to keep them trim for showing they are allowed 20g each a day.
They really tuck into their dry food and it is a top quality brand.
on 5 June 2012
2 of our cats love this food, has helped them loose weight when weighed out and given correctly, our other cat also loves royal canin fit 32 as he doesnt need to diet, Lucky him!!
on 16 October 2012
My Cat Tabitha Realy loves Royal Canin food, especialy the light.
This food has helped to reduce my Cats weight safefly over several months.
on 1 April 2013
my cats adore this food, it arrives quickly and is well packaged, it meets all there needs. its a brilliant prduct
on 11 June 2013
not quite sure what to say about this other than arrived promtly and my cats like it which was why I bought it.
on 12 July 2012
So far, I and our cat, are very happy!
I bought this as our cat was on the obesity variety, but he`s been on this for a fair while and not really losing any weight. So I bought this in the hope it will shift some lbs for him!

Obviously, it will be a long time before we see any difference, especially as it only arrived today ;) but he likes what he`s had, which is great, a step in the right direction.

I ordered it on Tuesday and it arrived this morning,I ordered by the 2 day delivery, which makes it more pricey, but it was urgent as he`d nearly finished his `old` food. He`s a greedy cat, voracious, so as this new food is low in calories but high in flavour, it should sustain him for longer.

So, I/we give Royal Canin Light Cat Food 5*s and hope his weight drops!
on 16 February 2013
this food has gone down well with both cats even though only one of them needs a reduced diet. the other cats gets a top up of treats to balance out the intake. the cat that needs it has and is successfully losing the weight it needs to.
on 7 March 2014
Like all Royal Canin foods this is very popular with my cats. It is one of the few varieties that all 6 of my cats seem to eat with enthusiasm.