on 10 January 2012
On first use of this flimsy sharpener it poorly shaved my eye liners, wasting half a pencil! And then wouldn't clip together to contain pencil shavings! And last but far least the sharpener easily broke from the container and is now no use to me at all! Total waste of £3.06 and certainly not worth 5 stars would rate with none if I could!
If you want to waste money feel free but I will not be recommending this to anyone!
on 16 March 2011
Just have to say this is the best pencil sharpener I've found.
The blades are really sharp and give a really good point to work with - on both kohl and wax. Hopefully they won't become blunt too quickly - but at this price - one can afford to replace it when they do.

Elegant Touch Cosmetic Pencil Sharpener
on 10 April 2011
It sharpens all my make up pencils and not one has it broken the end of one. It is simple to use and gives perfect results. A must have for your make up box!
on 11 October 2011
So glad I bought this! Sharpens even very soft eyeliner pencils (that were mangled by other sharpeners I tried) to a nice point. Easy to use/clean.