5.0 out of 5 stars Excellant fitness DVD and fun too XX
This exercise DVD is excellant for keeping fit and active. I purchased it for my 14 year old daughter who loves it and uses it regularly. There is an element of humour and good fun. Highly recommended to all enthusiasts.
Published on 2 Jun 2009 by Caroline Mogford

2.0 out of 5 stars Pineapple Dance Masterclass, what a waste.
Pineapple Studios - Dance Masterclass: Strictly Street [DVD]

I bought this DVD for me and friend to do some exercise whilst learning some street dancing. We were both very disappointed with the DVD for a number of reasons, one of which is the lead dancer doesn't seem to be taking the video seriously (continuously laughing) which is very off putting.
I have...
Published on 28 Jan 2010 by Charlotte A. Huish

2.0 out of 5 stars Pineapple Dance Masterclass, what a waste., 28 Jan 2010
Charlotte A. Huish (Liverpool, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pineapple Studios - Dance Masterclass: Strictly Street [DVD] (DVD)
Pineapple Studios - Dance Masterclass: Strictly Street [DVD]

I have dance experience and even I struggled to keep up with the speed you are expected to pick up the routines, you are told to pause and rewind to catch up but the poor camerawork ensures that when you need it most- the dancers legs are hidden so you can't see what they are doing.
I would say this is too advanced for beginners and the moves overall aren't that great once you're at a standard to do them all.
We bought the DVD to work out and it even failed on that front, the moves didn't work you enough to even work up a sweat- let alone tone anything.

Overall very disappointing, and to be honest a complete waste of money :(

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellant fitness DVD and fun too XX, 2 Jun 2009

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 21 July 2009
Mr. J. S. Britton "Julian" (England) - See all my reviews
I bought this DVD for a friend to teach young-on's to dance and she rates it as A++

Pineapple Studios - Dance Masterclass: Strictly Street [DVD]
Pineapple Studios - Dance Masterclass: Strictly Street [DVD] by Pineapple Studios Dance Masterclass (DVD - 2007)