on 2 February 2009
My daughter loves her Nintendo DS. She also loves her Nintendogs for her Nintendo DS, so she asked for one of these little critters from Santa and waited for Christmas morning to arrive. When it did she raced down stairs and tore open her presents in the hope one of these little fella's was there waiting for her.....and one was. Boy was she delighted. Well, until she realised that all it does is move its head (very slightly) when the magnetic bone is brought VERY close to it's mouth, and only then by very small degrees.
I have to admit though that it does look cute, so she still thinks it's great...but for the money they're asking for it I expected it to fetch my slippers and pour me a drink when I come home from work!

.....disappointing
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on 26 December 2008
They're undeniably cute but thats about it. The head doesn't turn unless the magnetic bone is practically in the mouth and the tail has the same problem, the magnet has to be stuck to it before you can make it wag.

Its effectively a soft toy for large price. It doesn't DO anything. A disappointment.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again