5.0 out of 5 stars Great item
Published on 7 Feb. 2013 by Cath Davidson

2.0 out of 5 stars okay
if you are buying this to dry baby clothes this would be great. However i had 2 problems. i kept it in the garage and tried drying some home clothes over night. it didnt do the job cos i think it was too cold in the garage. however i have seen that if i keep it in the conservatory and use it, it works better maybe cos it is warmer in the conservatory than in the garage...
Published 18 months ago by Jay

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 7 Feb. 2013
Cath Davidson (Argyll) - See all my reviews
This review is from: DriBuddi dryer
I got this item today. I have seen on several reviews on other sites people complaining because they don't see how it can be more economical than a tumble dryer if you have to leave it on for longer. The more washing you put in it, the longer it takes, but when you check the internet for running costs for both the Dri Buddi against a tumble dryer you'd need to run the Dri Buddi for four hours to be equivalent to 1 hour tumble dryer - according to research on the internet the Dri Buddi costs 9p/hour to run compared to around 40-50p/hr for an A rated tumble dryer.

I plan to use mine after 11pm so making use of night rate electricity meaning running it for 2hrs would be less than 10p! Yes the tumble would be better for big loads or heavier loads, but if your looking to save money every day, this is the machine to go for. It's light, portable, takes up little space when not in use (If unsure of size when up, make sure you check out the videos of it in use) and a god send to us when we were finding the tumble far too expensive to run.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job (Almost), 6 Mar. 2013
Nice compact unit.
Dries clothes well, but does not leave them ready to be put away - You still need to press/iron them.
The creasing is a lot less than in a tumbler dryer, so a lot easier to press clothes once dry therefore saving time.

4.0 out of 5 stars As good as expected., 16 Jan. 2014
This review is from: DriBuddi dryer
My Dribuddi arrived in Ireland on the estimated delivery date given. The instruction booklet was in English as well as German, French and Dutch. An adaptor for the uk and Irish market was supplied to fit the continental plug but we couldn't get them to fit and were reluctant to force them together for fear of breaking the plug so we got a different adaptor. I've used the Dribuddi everyday since it arrived and have found it quite useful. I've a toddler and baby so I probably get close to 18 of their small items into the dryer but otherwise it's around 6/7 larger items like my husbands work shirts and tshirts and It would take a good 2 hrs to dry that much. I haven't tried drying towels or sheets and probably won't attempt it, the dryer would be on for hrs. Children's plastic hangers (I got mine in ikea) are a better fit in the dryer than adult size.

5.0 out of 5 stars We couldn't do without it!, 23 Jan. 2014
This review is from: DriBuddi dryer
My flatmates and I bought this dryer as we don't have room for a tumble dryer. The difference in our electricity bill was minimal and it appears to be very energy efficient as a result.

You can put a medium-size load in (18 grooves for 18 items in total) and set it to dry. The less you put in and the thinner the items that quicker they dry. We normally set the dryer on a maximum of 3 hours and then check either every hour or just let it run if we're drying thick fabrics.

I have used clip hangers to hang towels and duvet covers and they always come out dry after a 2-3 hour cycle.

When I move, I will definitely be buying another one as it seems a bit silly to invest in a tumble dryer, which is more expensive to buy and to run.

4.0 out of 5 stars JML Dri Buddi from Germany in BLUE, 15 Nov. 2013
This is an authentic JML Dri Buddi, for the German market
The cover is BLUE _not_ white as shown in the photo's
The instruction booklet _does_ include section in English
A euro power adapter is included as the fitted plug is a _euro_ 2-pin plug, not a standard UK 3 pin plug - this requires a firm push to connect the two together.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 3 Jan. 2014
H. Newcomb (Manchester UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: DriBuddi dryer
Does what it says on the packet. Ideal for drying clothing and was easy to assemble, Bigger than I expected but then it has to be to accommodate the clothing.

5.0 out of 5 stars dri buddi, 14 Oct. 2013
This review is from: DriBuddi dryer
very prompt delivery. (4 days) worked very well on first use, very happy.will make good use during bad weather.due very soon

5.0 out of 5 stars Economical Drying, 2 Feb. 2013
This review is from: DriBuddi dryer
I am finding this very useful in this very wet period. I can dry a whole wash or a few articles of washing more economically than using my tumble drier. My quibbles are, did not realize this would need an EU adapter to use this, so had to wait until I'd got one and the instructions were in German so I had to go on the internet to get the English version a difficulty for non internet users obviously.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent drier, 15 Dec. 2013
This review is from: DriBuddi dryer
This is excellent. Neat, quiet and I have no problems with condensation while using it. Pleased I managed to eventually find this one as others available from English sellers were much more expensive. The instructions do come in English. The plug is European but it comes complete with an adaptor for UK so this is not a problem

4.0 out of 5 stars review on dryer, 5 Dec. 2014
This review is from: DriBuddi dryer
Really easy to set up, happy with the product easy to use , doesn't take up to much space n sturdy round my bairns as they bump into it when not paying attention,

DriBuddi dryer