5.0 out of 5 stars Best £5 I've ever spent!!!
Published on 3 Dec. 2012 by creatureteacher

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as expected
I don't know why these have such great reviews. They only stack if you push them together (very firmly) to form a solid column that is no fun to be knocked down by a baby. She watches me stack them and always likes to try and remove the one I just put on, and the whole tower comes with it.
Published 14 months ago by Miss R M Plumb

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Best £5 I've ever spent!!!, 3 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Funskool Preschool Stacking Drums (Toy)
I bought these for my son last Christmas (he was 4 months old). As soon as he was crawling he was able to play with them - rolling them and following them across the floor. They kept him amused for ages considering a baby's usual attention span. He also loved peek a boo games with them (hiding smaller pots inside bigger ones): cue squeals of delight as the smallest pot reappears! He is now 15 months old and they are still a favourite: he can stack them or spends up to 20 minutes just working out which ones fit inside each other "nesting" them. They are great for learning about colour and size, as well as developing motor skills. The cups work well as bath toys as they have holes in the bottom. Forget about flashing noisy toys, these cheap but durable cups will provide hours of fun. I will be buying them for friend's babies from now on. I can not recommend them enough!

4.0 out of 5 stars What can you say?, 23 Nov. 2011
P. G. Scott (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Funskool Preschool Stacking Drums (Toy)
Not much, really. Simple, colourful, appears durable and more lasting enjoyment than the box (which is more than can be said for some expensive toys).

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and worth the money, 16 July 2013
Z. Sayed (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Funskool Preschool Stacking Drums (Toy)
These are just normal stacking cups but have animal figures at the base of the cup which really intrigues my then 9 month old. She is 14 months now and its still her favorite toy...what else can I say? Total value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stacking cups, 14 Mar. 2014
Nanny Deb (wakefield. west yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Funskool Preschool Stacking Drums (Toy)
My 5 month old Grand Daughter loves watching me build them for her to knock down but as she gets older I will enjoy teaching her to build them herself, teaching her colours and counting the cups. Very versatile toy can be used any where (bath,sand pit etc) easily cleaned and stack inside each other so don't take up room in her toy box. Definitely would recommend this toy, great value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves them and so do I, 4 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Funskool Preschool Stacking Drums (Toy)
I bought these for my 8 month old, he is still fascinated with them at 9 months and can't get enough of hiding them inside each other, knocking over towers, and feeling the animal outlines. I like the bright colors and the fact that they are not made in China (made in India) which is so hard to find with plastic kids toys these days.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as expected, 13 April 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 27 May 2014
This review is from: Funskool Preschool Stacking Drums (Toy)
Quite a bit smaller than i though it would be but my daughter loves the bright colours and feeling the little animals at the bottom of them. Had to clean & sterilize them when they first came though, they were covered in what looked like grass?

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great quality, 9 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Funskool Preschool Stacking Drums (Toy)
Good stacking cups, my little one loves them. When I opened the pack, one of the cups was disformed and cracked, which meant I couldn't give it to my little boy. Also means that they won't stack properly, as it is now missing one.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 18 month old had hours of fun with these, 4 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Funskool Preschool Stacking Drums (Toy)
My 18 month old had hours of fun with these. Took them on holiday and they kept her occupied on the plane and then on the beach and in the pool. Now at home she plays with them in the bath. Good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 17 April 2014
K. O'Malley - See all my reviews
This review is from: Funskool Preschool Stacking Drums (Toy)
Thank you to all those people who answered my question about whether these cups had holes in the bottom before I purchased them. Yes they do! So perfect for water and sand play.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›