4.0 out of 5 stars Sweet, 4 Jan 2013
This review is from: Wild Republic Birds 13-16cm Tit with Real Bird Calls Plush (Blue) (Toy)
Not quite as good a song as the Goldfinch - but still a lovely sound. This one needed even more pressure to make it 'sing', but one used to it, it was fine. Very pretty bird too.

5.0 out of 5 stars sounds lovely, a big hit with my young daughters, 13 Oct 2011
sounds lovely, a big hit with my young daughters. it is well made and has a very natural sound that is not irritating at all

5.0 out of 5 stars Massive hit with kids, 13 Jun 2008
Johnny B (London, England) - See all my reviews
Kids as young as 10 months love these fluffy little toys. They seem to be fascinated by the noise. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great educational fun, 11 Jun 2007
Mr. S. Krautwald (London) - See all my reviews
My kids absolutely love these birds because they are both cute and educational. We have now started to collect them all and the kids can now recognize the different birds and bird calls in our garden. They are a nice alternative to all the mainstream toys nowadays.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
Really nice

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sweet, 21 Feb 2014
Alot bigger than i thought it would be. Very sweet bird, lovely sound effect, my son was very pleased. Would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars For my Great Grandson who loves to watch the birds., 2 Jan 2014
This is a brilliant soft toy with the calls of a blue tit. My Great Grandson really enjoyed playing and listening to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars my little boy loves this, 17 Nov 2013
My boys collect these birds, and when my 4 year old saw this one, he had to have it. Looks great and sounds great. The only problem now is that he will occasionally run around, shouting, "Where's my tit?" or "I love my tit!" It's impossible not to giggle. Apparently I still haven't grown up yet!

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic and informative, 27 Oct 2013
We have blue tits living near our home and my son recognises the call. Cute and cuddly. why not collect them all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little birds, 11 May 2013
I bought this for an old person in the Care Home I work in and she loved it and it sings a beautiful song.