This is a really lovely watch. I have had it for a few months now and it's been on my wrist most days. It's been very accurate and is light on my wrist. It looks better in real life than on the internet. Highly recommended. I bought from amazon rather than 3rd party amazon seller.
Published 19 months ago by Medic

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality watch, manufacturer won't honour warranty
I ordered this watch a little under a year ago. Delivery was right on time, however after opening the package, I realised a few minor scratches on the straps of the watch, despite it being protected with a thin film. The scratches were more pronounced underneath the watch.

Published 5 months ago by S. Alale

5.0 out of 5 stars Tissot Men's T-Sport T17.1.586.32 Silver Stainless-Steel Swiss Quartz Watch with White Dial, 24 Feb 2013
This review is from: Tissot Men's T-Sport T17.1.586.32 Silver Stainless-Steel Swiss Quartz Watch with White Dial (Watch)

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality watch, manufacturer won't honour warranty, 23 April 2014
S. Alale (London) - See all my reviews

After using the watch for just 3 months, it suddenly stopped working. I took it to my local Timpson’s and was told that it needed a battery replacement. After paying for a battery replacement, I thought that would be the end of having any battery issues for quite a while. I was wrong.

Two months after the initial battery change, the watch stopped working again. This time around, I actually noticed a pattern. The watch stopped at around the same time as when it previously stopped working prior to the latest malfunction.

Took it in to Timpson’s again, I was told that a battery change was required yet again. This time around, I made sure to get the unlimited battery change warranty as I suspected a re-occurring pattern.

By and large, I ended up having to change the batteries at least 5 or 6 times within the space of 10 months, each time, the watch stopped at precisely 8:54, which clearly indicates a manufacturing defect with the unit.
I finally decided to send it through for a warranty fix or replacement, as I found it ridiculous having to change the batteries ever few weeks.

I contacted Tissot, who asked me to contact their warranty service in the UK. I was asked to send the watch in with an explanation of what the issue was with the unit. After a two week wait, I could not believe it when I was told that they would have to service the watch, and I would have to pay a sum of £155.00 for their efforsts and £9 for packaging and delivery. I informed them that the watch was still under warranty and should be serviced if it needed servicing as part of the warranty agreement.

To start with, I was told that the seller on Amazon was not an authorized seller, therefor, the warranty was not valid. When I informed them of my rights as a consumer, as it was clearly, a dysfunctional product produced by Tissot, I was later given another excuse that they would not service the warranty as I had the batteries replaced by Timpson’s, voiding the warranty.

I would definitely not recommend this watch or any other Tissot watches to anyone. My colleague bought one around the same time as I bought mine and constantly complains of the watch loosing precision on a weekly basis, by as much as 7 minutes! They are poorly built and the warranty process is long, intertwined and especially deviously conniving so that should anything go wrong, you are left with a £600 brick as the manufacturer takes absolutely no responsibility for their poor product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tissot Watch, 19 Jun 2014
Mr. D. J. Newman (UK Wales) - See all my reviews
A realy loverly watch , so glad I bought it, had to have to links removed but that's par for the course, very very pleased, its very well made , and engineered , very smooth and loverly to wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars tissot, 16 Dec 2013
A beautiaful timepiece to be proud of - excellent finish does all I require, not a bit sorry for my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Sep 2014
Nice very good, my husband loves it

1.0 out of 5 stars DISSAPOINTING, 27 Dec 2009
K. Drozd "Kate" (London) - See all my reviews
THE ONLY GOOD THING ABOUT THE TRANSACTION WAS FAST DELIVERY. MY WATCH ARRIVED SCRATCHED AND THE BRACELLATE BROKEN DOWN AFTER A ONE MONTH.