5.0 out of 5 stars great fun
I purchased this item for my westie dog for Christmas. She has been having fantastic fun with this and when my daughter brought her dog over for New Year they really enjoyed interacting with this ropeball. Very good quality and so far indestructable. Fantastic.
Published on 2 Jan 2011 by carrathedog

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish
Published on 9 Aug 2010 by Mr. M. Jones

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 9 Aug 2010
Mr. M. Jones "MR-J" (Bridgwater,UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Happy Pet Wiggly Giggly Jack Dog Toy (Misc.)
my jack russell had removed all 4 squeakers within half an hour - had bitten off all of the "arms" within an hour and the central ball bit of it was in tiny bits within an hour and a half - and i wouldnt mind but he's not even a destructive animal as a rule - total waste of money don't bother - it would be ok as a "fetch" toy but it doesnt say that in the blurb or packaging when you buy it.

1.0 out of 5 stars poor, poor,poor, 4 Nov 2010
This review is from: Happy Pet Wiggly Giggly Jack Dog Toy (Misc.)
Great fun whislt it lasted, but my 8 month old cocker spaniel totally demolished it within 15 mins, so not great value.

Taggarc

2.0 out of 5 stars no giggling/laughing matter, 24 April 2010
This review is from: Happy Pet Wiggly Giggly Jack Dog Toy (Misc.)
Looked good doggy fun - lasted 3 days before it had to be thrown out owing to dog managing to get all the squeakers out.

5.0 out of 5 stars great fun, 2 Jan 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 5 Oct 2010
This review is from: Happy Pet Wiggly Giggly Jack Dog Toy (Misc.)
I didn't buy mine from here by the way. But it lasted less than an hour, my small jack russell ripped it to pieces as if it was made of sponge

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste Of Money, 12 July 2012
This review is from: Happy Pet Wiggly Giggly Jack Dog Toy (Misc.)
I bought this for my english bull terrier who absolutely adores her toys. She had ripped it to a hundred tiny pieces in 20 minutes ! A complete waste of money ! Be warned...

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy, 4 Jan 2011
Dan (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Happy Pet Wiggly Giggly Jack Dog Toy (Misc.)
broke after 2 mins and it became sharp and cut my dog really rubbish awful toy my advice >> never buy << .

1.0 out of 5 stars RUBBISH!!!, 9 Feb 2011
This review is from: Happy Pet Wiggly Giggly Jack Dog Toy (Misc.)
I brought the Wiggly Giggly Jack dog toy for my small yorkshire terrier as it looked fun! The parcel arrived very quickly eventhough the packaging was far too big for the size of the toy, the plastic did seem fairly strong and being as though my dog is only small i thought it would last a long time. I gave it to my yorkie and he started playing with it immediately, after about 15mins i noticed he had managed to chew a hole in it and one of the wiggly things fell out. In no time at all he managed to distroy the hole toy and all the wiggly things fell out. Lucky the toy was only cheap but i did exspect it to last much longer then just a few hours. All i can say is the toy is rubbish and my dog must have very strong teeth!.

3.0 out of 5 stars dangerous for big dogs, 22 Jan 2011
This review is from: Happy Pet Wiggly Giggly Jack Dog Toy (Misc.)
I bought this for my one year old Doberman, she loved it.
However within days she had chewed it enough for the metal pipe inserts, that create the noise, to get out.
As a typical Dobie she swallowed them and I only knew by finding them in her poo.
This is a fun dog toy but not chew proof.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy!, 24 Sep 2013
This review is from: Happy Pet Wiggly Giggly Jack Dog Toy (Misc.)
This product is terrible! I am a regular buyer from Amazon because their quality and service are second to none! I bought this toy for my miniature dachshund because he likes the noisy toys. It arrived on 23 September and in less than half an hour there were bits of plastic all over the floor... and naturally we were worried that he might have swallowed some. Do not buy it!

Happy Pet Wiggly Giggly Jack Dog Toy