4.0 out of 5 stars My Neice likes it
Published on 15 Jan. 2011 by Hot Left Feet

3.0 out of 5 stars baby
Item delivered very quick ++ bit dissappointed with it thought it a bit boring. I have another one at home for 9month old grandaughter which makes a tune when you press it and she likes that one much better.
Published on 12 Jan. 2010 by Mrs. L. J. Binns

3.0 out of 5 stars baby, 12 Jan. 2010
Mrs. L. J. Binns (Bristol England) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars A bit boring for an inquisitive baby, 10 Jun. 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Funtime Spinning Popping Pals Toy [Baby Product] (Toy)
I bought this for my baby at 9 months old and now at nearly a year she's got the strength to push the plunger but she's not very interested in the balls going round inside, even when we push it to let her see them moving.

4.0 out of 5 stars My Neice likes it, 15 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Funtime Spinning Popping Pals Toy [Baby Product] (Toy)
I bought this as one of a couple of presents for my Neice who's only a baby but at the right age to enjoy something like this. She has a little trouble with the button at the moment but She'll learn how and that's part of the fun with these sorts of toys for babies. Other reviews have fair comments on product quality and finish but it's not made out of metal with vicious hinges and pointy bits like the toys of old so I cant see that it's a real problem plus it only needs to last a few years before it will be redundant.

I'm happy with the purchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars Warning against ordering from Bargainstocks, 27 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Funtime Spinning Popping Pals Toy [Baby Product] (Toy)
If I could give this item no stars I would, not because of a problem with the toy itself, but rather a problem with the retailer, Bargainstocks, I didn't receive the toy at all. Payment was taken but totally the wrong item was dispatched (a toy buggy). When they were informed of their mistake Bargainstocks said that the Spinning Popping Pals Toy was out of stock and I would only receive a refund when I returned the Buggy. Be warned that you risk not receiving what you order and then being held to ransom over a refund.

4.0 out of 5 stars fun for babies, 30 April 2014
This review is from: Funtime Spinning Popping Pals Toy [Baby Product] (Toy)
I got this for a 9 month old for Christmas, and she was fascinated by the spinning balls inside, kept trying to work out how to get to the balls. she has since turned 1 and has learnt how to press the top down to make them spin. doesn't keep her entertained for long though, although she does go back to it regularly.

5.0 out of 5 stars funtime spinning popping pals toy, 10 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Funtime Spinning Popping Pals Toy [Baby Product] (Toy)
I have a large extended family and start buying
for B'days etc early. when I see things @a good
price and well made I buy, and, this is one of them
yes I say buy

4.0 out of 5 stars great, 14 May 2014
This review is from: Funtime Spinning Popping Pals Toy [Baby Product] (Toy)
Was part of my sons Xmas presents and he still plays with it now which is rare for him .

3.0 out of 5 stars you push on the top but have to keep pushing it down in order for the pals to go round I thought it would be like a tradional sp, 11 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Funtime Spinning Popping Pals Toy [Baby Product] (Toy)
Mmm bit disappointing with this. Not exactly what I expected really, you push on the top but have to keep pushing it down in order for the pals to go round I thought it would be like a tradional spinning top i.e push few times, let it go!! Makes a lot of noise and seems quite cheaply made. Colours good but would not recommend

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks cheap and nasty in real life, 21 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Funtime Spinning Popping Pals Toy [Baby Product] (Toy)
I was disappointed when this arrived with the funtime pop up farm animals. Both are cheaply made - they look basic and it only took a few days for them to look very used.

The boys thought they were interesting for a day because they were new, but they were soon discarded.

There are much better quality versions out there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun, 2 May 2013
This review is from: Funtime Spinning Popping Pals Toy [Baby Product] (Toy)
As the Stacking Train - previewed earlier - this was bought for a first birthday present and our great granddaughter absoloutly loved. Both of them were played with instantly and both of them gave great pleasure to the recipient. Recommended for any child within the age group.