on 27 December 2007
Not a lot that can be said about this really - it covers tables and chairs!!

One tip, stack your chairs on the table, rather than leaving them around the table. That way, you do not get a dip in the cover, so it will not creat a big puddle in the middle the first time it rains....
11 comment|63 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 April 2012
I took my time in replying with feedback on this product as I wanted to see its longevity. After a season, the table and cover being outsite for about 8 months, the material began to shred and tear in numerous places. These started as frays which became tears and these are now in the region of 10 cm. I will have to look for a new cover...
on 5 February 2011
I installed it last week, and the tie downs were hopeless, beuing too short and totally ineffective, so I replaced them with ones from my old set. After one week, the cover already has a rip in it, so I woudl advise nobody to buy this item as it is overpriced and virtually useless.
on 12 May 2013
Does exactly as intended and is quite tough even though not as heavy as tauparlin.It is waterproof and keeps the table and chairs just fine.Would recommend using a drawer cord through the eyelets to secure it to the table legs,this keeps it from inflating in windy weather and flying off! Would recommend it as good product for the price.
on 17 March 2010
Good size covers the furniture fully as the last one was to small only 4 stars as there could be more string to secure it to the furniture.
on 30 May 2011
Loses a star because it only comes with a small amount of cord to secure it to the corner of whatever it is that you're covering. I'd much prefer having some shock-cord or paracord that would go round the circumference of the item you're covering.....

Anyway.

This *just* covers a Little Tikes Evergreen Cottage - which is why I bought it (handily).

There is some excess 'material', but it reaches to the ground on all sides - which is the important bit.

Is does make quite a bit of noise in the wind, but you could reduce that by securing it down properly - with some paracord or bungees.

Good price too - and the seller I bought it off delivered it very quickly.

The Little Tikes cottage was over £200 quid, and second-hand ones that aren't sun-bleached make more money than ones that have been left out in all weathers without any protection - so I reckon in 4 years this will pay for itself when I come to sell the cottage......I spent a long time trying to find a cover that would fit the cottage - and this is one of very few that looked like they would do the job.

Well worth purchasing in my opinion, but you might want to buy some paracord to properly secure it. I would recommend this to anybody though. Did I mention paracord enough? :)
on 16 May 2009
Large Robust cover I have a 1500mm diameter round patio set which with the chairs folded up and squeezed around just fit a standard sized cover. The chair legs were still exposed though and it felt like it would tear everytime we took it off. This one however is roomy enough for the chairs to go round with their cushions on. It ties round the bottom in four places and is robust. The supplier Strawberry use Royal Mail so it may be later than expected. When I contacted the supplier as it hadn't arrived he called straight back and apologised asking to give Royal Mail a couple more days. The cover arrived two days late in the end but was well packaged and good for the price.
on 10 June 2013
Bought to fit over a 90cm square table and two chairs. Works just fine. Excellent value, good quality, just the same as more expensive brands. Don't know how long it will last but none of them last long so might as well replace a cheap one in a couple of years rather than an expensive one.
on 22 November 2013
I have rated this product 1 star because it fits.
I have fitted a "tent pole" to ensure that the water runs off and the fabtic of the cover is not in contact with the surface of the table and seats. I checked it after two weeks and all horrizontal surfaces were covered in standing water and the varnished woodwork has turn black and is probably ruined. I have now reused the old breathable cover and fitted the new cover over the top. The top surface of the old cover is wet but the woodwork is drying out under the old cover.
The cover is off the ground with plenty of ventilation
I could not recomend this product to anyone
on 22 February 2013
The table cover is a big dissapointment. It would cover the table and chairs well but as soon as the weather gets bit windy it is all over the place. It would be handy if it comes with a string. Also the quality is not the best. Would not recommend.