4.0 out of 5 stars awesom!
Published on 8 Dec 2007 by Ms. E. L. Headley

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun
Cheap, bit of fun. All the kids under 12 loved it; the over 12s liked it for 10mins then most of them hated it for the noise. I still loved it (it's good for annoying people !) and managed to avoid smashing anything !!
Published on 22 Jan 2011 by N. Hunt

4.0 out of 5 stars awesom!, 8 Dec 2007
Ms. E. L. Headley (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Flying Monkey Plush Action Toy (Toy)
I got this flying monkey for my brother and two cousins. I had to test it out before giving it to them (obv!) So much fun from a silly little toy! one of those things that's hard to get bored with =) He flys pretty far and makes crazy ape-man noises. only thing im worried about is whether the elastic in his arms is durable enough to withstand my bro and cousins. lol! genius toy though!

4.0 out of 5 stars Funky monkey, 21 Dec 2008
Claire Horner "cc1177" (Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Flying Monkey Plush Action Toy (Toy)
This monkey is fab and flies sooooo well!!! We use it in the office when things get too much - it is a little noisy though and often sounds as though someone is being murdered!!! Won't get bored of this any time soon!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sensational!, 15 Dec 2009
This review is from: Flying Monkey Plush Action Toy (Toy)
I've had my screaming flying monkey for 18 months now, and although it is looking bedraggled and ropey it still works. There are no plastic light covers left in my office thanks to this fellows antics - in fact precious little at all is still in one piece, such is the addictive destructive activity of this cuddly critter.

That scream it makes still makes me laugh even now. Brilliant - an absolute bargain.

4.0 out of 5 stars Monkey Magic!, 24 Aug 2010
The Truth "How it is" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Flying Monkey Plush Action Toy (Toy)
Loved it - but sadly it broke quite quickly: this may be due to the fact grown men were playing with it and not little kids though.

I saw this and had to have it. I don't have any kids of my own, so used my mates kids as a perfect excuse to buy this and have a play before giving it to them. It's basically (as the name suggests) a flying monkey; decked out in a cape and mask. His little hands fit over your fingers then you then pull him back, his arms stretch, you let go and he flies off. When in flight he has a motion sensor than starts him of making monkey sounds: "Ooh-Ooh -Ooh -Argh-Argh-Argh!" It's pretty funny.

It arrived and it's awesome - it's priced really well for what you get and the monkey looks wicked. He flies really well too. Sadly one of his hands came off before I could give it to my mates kid (I think I got a bit overzealous pulling him back with my mates down the pub... I should explain that the guy whose son I bought it for runs a pub, and I was there having a few beers with mates before handy it over), but we managed to tie his hand back on and all was OK in the end. The child being only 3 didn't seem to mind or notice.

I'm not sure my mate is such a big fan of it now though - he loved it when we were playing with it in his bar, but about a week later I was in the pub again, and he just said: "Thanks a lot mate... Arthur, " his son, "keeps waking me in the morning by hitting me over the head with that stupid monkey."

It seems Arthur found the fact that he could hit daddy with it and it set the monkey off screaming and making monkey noises endlessly more entertaining than the fact it could fly. I also heard from my mate that there's no way to turn off the screaming or take the batteries out. He'd tried but failed. Kids huh? Who'd have them... their only redeeming point: you get to play with cool toys like this as an adult.

4.0 out of 5 stars a funny novety item, 28 May 2011
This review is from: Flying Monkey Plush Action Toy (Toy)
my son loves this monkey and frequenty plays with it. it arrived within the time scale and with suitable packaging. as a adult its noise is rather annoying but most kids toys are. but as a gift for my son its a perfect christmas stocking filler. i would buy this toy again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Flying Monkey, 2 Feb 2009
Mr. Cm Lewis "Smiley" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Flying Monkey Plush Action Toy (Toy)
This was supposed to be a fun present and it worked, my girlfriend loved it and the adults played with it to, it makes a great noise as it is fired across the room and has given hours of fun for children and adults alike.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a Monkey, 12 Aug 2011
This review is from: Flying Monkey Plush Action Toy (Toy)
I bought this by accident after ingesting some day-old pineapple that had quite possibly fermented.

When it arrived, I had no idea what it was or what it's purpose was - at first I thought my creepy next door neighbour had sent me a dead animal as a 'love gift' again. But no, on the dispatch note was my name. But I digress.

The monkey allegedly flies, that was all very well and good. I tested it out of the window and lo! Flew did it! Flies it did! Hit Margaret in the face but she was watering Keith's petunias again anyway so I got away with it.

No idea what a 'Plush action' is though; the monkey has yet to deploy this in our playtime.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, 15 Jun 2009
Rebecca Jones - See all my reviews
This review is from: Flying Monkey Plush Action Toy (Toy)
This is a good value toy! Did take a while to come but worth the wait a good comedy toy!

4.0 out of 5 stars its a flying monkey, 28 July 2009
You fire it

it makes a monkey sound

you do it again

it is ace!

it is only small

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 12 Jun 2011
This review is from: Flying Monkey Plush Action Toy (Toy)
Best present for my friends boyfriend, hilarious to slingshot round the room and to amuse the cats! Due to overuse does not make any noise now.....

Flying Monkey Plush Action Toy