Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Our Nescafe Dolce Gusto machine is in daily use by our family of four and consequently we get through a lot of pods. If I buy these at the supermarket I tend to just get one pack at a time as they are bulky and I often need to restock on different flavours. But just one box at a time means we usually run out before I do another shop. Buying these online reduces that problem as these are supplied as a set of three packs, 24 drinks in total. I know I could just buy three packs at the shop but when you have bags and bags of groceries to carry anything that lightens that load is a benefit.

The chococino takes two pods rather than the standard one pod for most of the Dolce Gusto brands. One pod is the milk and the other the chocolate mix and although both pods are necessary to make a proper tasting chococino it does mean that you only get 8 drinks out of each box rather than the standard 16 that you get for the Americano, Lungo, Espresso etc.

When making your chococino you will need to experiment with the quantities of milk and coffee to start with. I prefer mine with only a small bit of milk and on the stronger side with the chocolate, my husband prefers it half and half.

The taste is excellent, it makes a lovely cup of rich, velvety chococino that can rival most of those that you can buy on the high street. The mixture does however have a slight sweetness to it and although I don't mind that my son who hates sugar in drinks finds this variety too sweet for his tastes.

If you love chococino it is worth giving these a go - sprinkle on some quality powdered chocolate and a bit of squirty whipped cream after making for an extra bit of luxury.
on 6 March 2014
If you want a special treat to drink this is it. What a rich drinking chocolate this is. Get good glasses and enjoy. There is a down side though. - You'll drink it and want more.. My Son and daughter bought me the Dolce Gusto but they're always drinking my chocolate. I'm beginning to think I need to hide the box when they visit. Guess what they're getting next Christmas?
on 18 October 2010
I have owned a Dolce Gusto coffee machine for 2 years and I adore the chococino. the capsules are expensive - only get 8 drinks out of one box but I can honestly say that it is worth it when you drink it. Really fabulous hot chocolate.
on 30 December 2012
this chococino is really delicious, I do add sugar though, but there is just one thing that spoils it, why is there loads of milk still in the pod, afterwards? It seems a bit of a waste.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 18 January 2015
If I put in a lot of time and effort heating milk, whisking it and then adding cocoa powder and sweetener, my best results would still be put to shame by these 2 little pods. With a ratio of slightly more milk to chocolate, the result is a creamy, sweet, delicious chocolate beverage. I added mint syrup to one the other day and thought my mouth had walked through the Pearly Gates and found Heaven. Fabulously tasty on its own, but add a favoured flavour syrup and kick back, relax and indulge yourself.
on 28 December 2015
Nom nom nom!
Lovely taste, creamy and chocolatey!
I noticed with my mums Oblo machine, you have to keep raising/lowering the clamp thing to get the rest of the chocolate liquid out
I took a couple of the chocolate pods apart by removing the film lid after it'd been used, there was a fair amount of undisolved chocolate left, so here's a quick tip.
If you use a knife (carefully!) to cut the film off the top of both capsules, put the powder in a cup, then simply add hot water
You get more hot chocolate for your money as there's no longer any wasted powder.
on 23 December 2013
I bought these for my mum to use in her Dolce Gusto machine and have to say they did not last very long...all our family agree that they are delicious! Just enough chocolate taste, smooth and light texture. We need to order some more!
on 9 January 2014
After reading a lot of good reviews on the chococino , I decided to purchase this item. A really nice smooth chocolatey drink.
on 5 January 2016
This is really indulgent! I love these bundles as I'd be running to the supermarket a lot if I just bought one at a time. It uses 2 pods, the chocolate coffee and the milk. Like others I had to experiment with the milk. adding less or more until It reached a consistency I liked. I prefer less milk as it gives you more of an intense chocolate hit!

The drink is really smooth and velvety. Perfect with some chocolate flaked on top. Definitely one of my favorite flavors so far!
on 19 July 2016
I love chococino. It's simply the nicest drink that comes out of a dolce gusto.. And I know there are lots of good flavours you can get from that. It's probably more hot chocolate than coffee, so if you are looking for a coffee hit you probably want mocha instead of this, but I think this is the nicest flavour, and the reason everyone should get a dolce gusto machine.