on 30 September 2010
The cable does exactly what is needed, and is not one of the incorrect cables regularly advertised on ebay. an excellent item at a fair price
on 24 May 2012
Okay, this IS an RGB scart cable. Not one of those pretend ones you find else where. I noticed the difference over composite straight away.
I've had the cable for about a month or so now, it seemed to work fine to start off with until I moved the console just recently.. I turned the Saturn on just as normal, but the picture had some horrible interference. I wiggled the cable about abit and eventually managed to get a stable picture, but the interference noise is still there and its getting worse. I think I must have just been lucky when I originally plugged it in because I haven't damaged it. I have tried it on my other saturn and it did exactly the same. I even tried my old composite scart and that works fine so It's defo the cable at fault.

I majorly question the quality of this cable.

Anyway the bad news is, I thought I would be able to contact the seller and return the cable for either a refund or a new cable but it turns out that I can't return it as i've had it a little too long so I'm stuck with this duff cable which cost me £25 of my hard earned pounds.

It is RGB sure... but if your expecting quality I would advise you to go purchase elsewhere because this cable is not put together well, although maybe I just got unlucky.
on 15 November 2010
Finally I have managed to play games on my favorite system Sega Saturn. This cable lead helped me to achieve something that I have dreamt of, to play my old console. Everything work fine and I am satisfied. Thank you...
on 2 September 2010
Thanks to the diligent delivery and condition of this scart lead, I was able to prove my Sega Saturn was actually in good working order all this time. Lead works perfectly and does exactly what it says it would do. A+
on 15 August 2013
As per heading, this worked perfectly with my UK Saturn, and was reasonably priced, much easier than messing around with coax cabling on a modern tv.
on 1 August 2014
It works, and well, what more can I say?
on 10 December 2014
DIDN'T NEED IT AFTER ALL.
on 13 December 2014