5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful watch
Published on 12 Sep 2010 by Kimberly

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice little watch but bracelet/strap not strong enough
Published on 19 Mar 2010 by Shenna

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice little watch but bracelet/strap not strong enough, 19 Mar 2010
This review is from: Swatch Ladies Filamento Multicolore Silver Dial Bracelet Watch (Watch)
This is a nice little watch, good for small wrists, BUT the strap is a bit delicate - the coloured strands which make up the watch bracelet seem to be prone to coming away from the fixings. I bought the watch to replace the one my daughter lost, but the first purchase didn't work, then the strap on the replacement came apart as soon as my daughter fastened it on her wrist. The strands are coloured plastic coated, and it seems that they are not always securely clamped by the fixings. The third watch appears to be fine, but I am saying that with baited breath as on looking at other reviews, people have had the same problem with the strap. Fingers crossed it doesn't happen with this one - my daughter will wear with care, it is certainly not a robust watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful watch, 12 Sep 2010
I'm very fond of watches and Swatch is one of my favourite brands. When I first saw the 'Filamento Multicolore', I immediately fell in love with its design: colorful, fresh and very original. Before buying it, I read several reviews and most of them made me really concerned about the watch strap: 'the strips easily come off and it is a watch that is difficult to put on by yourself', they said. Despite these comments, I decided to buy it anyway. I've had this watch for almost a year. I haven't have any trouble with the strap: I find it easy to put on and none of the strips has come off yet (I live alone, so I have to do this by myself, and also, I'm a bit clumsy when it comes to chains and complex straps). It's not true that this watch is too small. I have small wrists, true, but I have to wear this watch loosely. Friends of mine with much bigger wrists have tried it and they find it comfortable. Finally, it's very light and the watch crystal seems to be unscratchable.
This is a humble review. I understand other people might have experienced problems with this product, but maybe it's because they are not being quite honest. Perhaps they actually broke the strips or are simply too clumsy. I recommend this watch to anyone who's looking something cool, original and trustable.

3.0 out of 5 stars The Catch!, 10 Feb 2009
R. Young - See all my reviews
Great stylish watch but they were right about that strap fastner. Definitely for the two person household.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Jun 2014
Perfect gift for myself and also for anyone else. Delivery excellent too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, 2 May 2014
Didn't buy this watch from this website but from duty free four years ago, I am still wearing it, I wear it 24/7 had to replace the strap twice now, due to it looking shabby normal wear and tear, I have small wrists and I wear it loosely like a bracelet. I agree the strap is small but fortunately for me thats fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars super swatch!, 9 Jun 2013
I love this watch- have had it 2 years. One of the strands has gone however but i wear it everyday and have dropped it often! I have mastered the clasp too. The battery has died recently- thought it would have lasted longer. I would buy this watch again tho as it goes with everything.

2.0 out of 5 stars poor clasp, 2 April 2013
when the watch came it had a poor clasp on the back which would be diificult to secure. Dissapointing as it was for a birthday present and we had to return it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch, 10 Mar 2013
R. Albone "Bexim" (UK) - See all my reviews
I've had this watch over three years, never had an issue with the strap coming apart, the plastic coloured coating are coming off now, but nothing a new strap won't solve. Also have no problems doing it up, but my teeth hold the end of the chain bit to work as a third hand! It's had no end of compliments too, and has weathered all kinds of everyday abuse, as the scratches on the face show - but even these are only visible close up, which for someone as clumsy as me, is brilliant!

4.0 out of 5 stars Elegant and fun, 10 Oct 2012
Mrs. J. P. Wood (Bristol, England) - See all my reviews
Very pleased with the look and individuality of this watch. Only criticism is that I have to get somebody else to do it up for me. It's really tricky. Once on its great!

3.0 out of 5 stars Beware the fastening, 30 April 2012
The watch looks lovely and is good for a fine wrist, but I would simply not have asked for it as my birthday present it if I'd realised what an utter pain it is to do up. It would be interesting to hear how Swatch envisages this. It is a very poor design. If you want it to fit fairly closely rather than hanging loose like a bangle, you have to be a bit of a contortionist and a third hand would be really useful! I almost never manage it first time. Such a pity...

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›