4.0 out of 5 stars Maximuscle Promax Banana Whey Protein Shake Powder
I bought this as I thought it would be handy and useful to have as a quick protein shake when I hadn't got enough time to prepare breakfast in the mornings. Do not really like it when mixed with water, tastes wishy washy. Find it taste much better when mixed with coconut milk. You need to ensure your mixer/shaker bottle lid is screwed tightly as you need to shake...
Published 19 months ago by spanishgirl

3.0 out of 5 stars there's better options
its ok. banana and strawberry flavors become sickly with daily use. the shakes give great energy but i feel there is better shakes and better value to be bought elsewhere and so i have moved on from this brand. try gold standard 100% whey instead, tastes better, dissolves better and less other chemicals included. this product also really made me feel full like i'd eaten...
Published 3 months ago by benny

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to mix - almost instant, 8 Feb 2014
This review is from: MaxiMuscle Promax 908 g Banana Whey Protein Shake Powder (Personal Care)
I have got used to making up one drinks worth immediately before exercise. No need for a fancy cup - just a normal beaker with a lid. Each container comes with a handy measure. If you buy right at about 22 a container it should last 30 drinks which is way better value that the ready mixed stuff. My favourite flavour

4.0 out of 5 stars stops the pain the next day!, 30 Aug 2013
taste is o.k. helps recovery. I am still taking it and i am pleased with the results. Makes things simpler when you do not have to go out and choose the right foods.

3.0 out of 5 stars PROMAX, 25 Jun 2013
I BROUGHT THIS PRODUCT AFTER HEARING SUCH GOOD REVIEWS ABOUT IT. I HAVE BEEN USING DYMATIZE ELITE WHEY FOR WHILE NOW AND I THOUGHT THAT I WOULD TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT FOR A CHANGE. THE MIXING OF THIS PRODUCT WASN'T AS GOOD AS I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE, I MEAN IT DID MIX BUT SOMETIMES THERE WAS STILL POWDERY LUMPS STILL LEFT IN IT WHICH WAS HORRIBLE WHEN GOING DOWN THE HATCH. I PERSONALLY DID NOT NOTICE ANY DIFFERENCE WITH THIS PRODUCT ALSO. WHEN COMPARING THIS TO DYMATIZE I THINK THAT I WILL GO BACK TO THAT AS IT MIXES PERFECTLY EACH TIME.

3.0 out of 5 stars Tastes ok, mixes poorly, 15 Nov 2012
A. W. Brown - See all my reviews
Being new to the protein shake scene this is the second product that I've tried after "myprotein"'s impact whey protein. Compared to that the Maximuscle ProMax mixes very poorly whether I try it with milk or water, and however much I shake my shaker there are still discernible powder particles which isn't pleasant. The taste is fine and results at the gym seem to be good when combined with the supplement but I'll be moving on once this tub is finished.

3.0 out of 5 stars Works but maybe isn't for the best, 19 Jun 2013
Bought this stuff a few times to build and I think it does work to an extent. However someone at my gym was taking a lot (but not more than recommended) and he said it had given him kidney problems. I also noticed he had pretty bad acne before but now after not taking it for a while his skin looks much better. I also though when I was taking it I noticed more spots . .

1.0 out of 5 stars UNWANTED PRODUCT, 3 Mar 2013
after the first time I purchased this Protein Shake, my amazon account always place one of this Protein Shake EVERY MONTH WITH A PROMOTION PRICE!!!
I DONT WANT TO USE THIS ANYMORE!!!
even this product works for me BUT I DONT LIKE IT

1.0 out of 5 stars I should have saved the money!, 12 July 2012
Not too pleased with this product. I followed the twice a day technique, with water. worked out 3 days a week as usual. It didnt increase my endurance, recovery or muscle size. If anything it gave me an unwanted gut which seemed a bit odd considering i wasnt drinking it with milk. Doesnt taste too pleasing either. A bit chemically and the tub seemed a bit low on the product!! I wont bother again. CRAP!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›