5.0 out of 5 stars The best protein powder I've ever tasted.
This is so smooth and light. Mixes perfectly and tastes just like chocolate milk. I would not be able to tell the difference if this was in a blind taste test with regular chocolate milk. I've recently been using USN and PHD and in my opinion Maximuscle blows both away. And at 22, amazing!!!
Published 5 days ago by James Davidson

3.0 out of 5 stars Great service... just not for me
It does what it is meant to. But due to personal preference it's just not for me - I am not a fan of the taste of this shake... Then again what protein shake tastes nice?

Otherwise thumbs up for packaging and delivery.
Published 1 month ago by k_in

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The best protein powder I've ever tasted., 19 April 2014
This review is from: Maximuscle Promax 908 g Chocolate Whey Protein Shake Powder (Personal Care)

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy days, 10 April 2014
Very good product, would recommend to anyone who is doing any form of exercise. I recommend taking it with milk but water is fine too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Best of the expensive!, 26 Mar 2014
Probably the only flavour you can enjoy without having to add fruit, natural peanut butter e.t.c. To make it nice...smells like playdoh!

3.0 out of 5 stars Great service... just not for me, 24 Mar 2014

Otherwise thumbs up for packaging and delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great drink!, 8 Mar 2014
I bought this for 27.95. That is an excellent price for Promax 908g and currently cheaper than Holland and Barrett's 2 for 1 . Good protein that tastes great and mixes well with porridge, etc. Significantly speeds up muscular recovery if taken within an hour of workout and before bed for that first REM repair boost!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not pleasant tasting, 7 Mar 2014
B J M (Hampshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Seems to do the job but not at all enjoyable to drink. A friend recommended looking for a product with natural flavouring. I tried My Protein. The banana flavour is like Nesquick and not to my liking however the smooth chocolate flavour is very good and is now my preferred product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tast, 13 Feb 2014
This shake has a great taste, I mix with half soya milk and half water...... the benefits of added protein before and after a workout make this a must in our house!!

4.0 out of 5 stars nice whey powder, 14 Jan 2014
chocolate taste is not bad even mixed with 100% water but i tend
to put half water and half milk in.the powder itself dissolve nicely
enough.i have been using gold standard before which i will prob
go back to.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 28 May 2013
tastes great and works wonders! this protein shake helped me get nice and defined muscles as well as improve my running times. It's not the cheapest but it does work!

2.0 out of 5 stars YUCK!!, 29 Mar 2013
Chose this as it seems to be everywhere on TV and local health club. No measuring spoon so trying to guess what 30g is?? Have tried several times but flavour not liked even though being used by a chocoholic!! Will persevere as far too expensive to waste - will try with milk and see if that helps taste?

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›