4.0 out of 5 stars shake n break
I was suprised that the tub does not contain a tool to weigh the correct amount of powder you require as stated on the label per serving (30g) which the manufacturer should address really. Tastes nice though will trial product for a month and see if its any good.
Published 11 months ago by Andrew Forshaw

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Great for that extra protein although I found it very sweet.
Published 2 months ago by S. Murdoch

4.0 out of 5 stars shake n break, 27 Sep 2013
This review is from: MaxiMuscle Promax 908 g Strawberry Whey Protein Shake Powder (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Whey Protein for building Lean Muscle, 12 Nov 2013
Lemuel B - See all my reviews
Besides the taste being superior to any other protein powder I've tried (cookies and cream is my favorite), the nutrient ratios are also top of the line. Low carbs, low fat, and high in quality protein are three things this tub contains. I'm actually surprised how good it tastes because of the low sugar content, but they make it work. I take this each morning before going to the gym. I personally add 3 grams of citru malate and beta alanine which push my endurance through the roof; Citrulline Malate 200 Grams + FREE Beta Alanine 250 Grams Powder I'll usually do cardio after weights, and I'll usually slack off on cardio because I'm dead tired from my workout. Since I began taking this mix BEFORE my workout, I've been able to complete my cardio without ending it early. I use to workout on an empty stomach.

4.0 out of 5 stars Although it is bearable it doesn't taste like full on strawberry to me when I mix it ..., 8 Sep 2014
Alex Herrett (Manchester, England) - See all my reviews
The only reason it doesn't get a five is because of the flavour really. Although it is bearable it doesn't taste like full on strawberry to me when I mix it with water, which is understandable. I've started using this to avoid eating protein high in calories and saturated fats, and it does help a lot. Recovery is much improved and can feel a noticeable difference in strength after using the powder for a few weeks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great supplement for a busy life, 10 July 2014
Great supplement to my diet, without it my recovery is slower and I am much more tired during the day. I work full time and train 5 days a week so need something nutritious and quick. In the morning I mix with frozen fruit, yogurt and nuts in a smoothy and at night take with milk. Great tasting as well!

4.0 out of 5 stars good Stuff, 3 Jun 2013
First time using protein shake powder, it's good but a bit expensive (that's why I didn't give it a 5).

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 15 July 2014
S. Murdoch (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Great for that extra protein although I found it very sweet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 10 July 2014
good product

5.0 out of 5 stars the instructions are on the jar and easy to follow, 2 July 2014
Been on this stuff for about a month so far and i've noticed a change in the time it takes me to recover after a workout. i no longer looked half dead and wiped out, cant say i've seen much in the way of defined muscle since i've been on this but its early days yet.

the jar comes with a plastic scoop buried inside which is equal to 1 serving. the instructions are on the jar and easy to follow. my only gripe is that the jar is huge but only half full, i'd much rather have had it arrive in a small jar which is fuller. the taste is something only the user can describe, i like the strawberry but it does leave a funny after taste but i've gotten used to it.

all in all i am happy that this shake is helping me get into shape and i would recommend it to anyone who is getting fit or bodybuilding

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 30 Jun 2014
Son was happy with this and cheaper than usual outlets.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 13 May 2014
Mot123 (waltham abbey, essex England) - See all my reviews
tastes quite nice and doesn't upset my stomach. Reasonable value for money - scoop thing was buried deep inside the tub.