5.0 out of 5 stars the instructions are on the jar and easy to follow
Been on this stuff for about a month so far and i've noticed a change in the time it takes me to recover after a workout. i no longer looked half dead and wiped out, cant say i've seen much in the way of defined muscle since i've been on this but its early days yet.

Published 8 months ago by Reacher

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality but poor value
this is a good quality product and i have experienced some solid gains while using it (this being my third tub).

Effectiveness: I have been taking one scoop in the morning with milk and one straight after weights training with water, over the course of five weeks i have improved my maximum number of reps from 6 to 10, using the same weight and rarely feel...
Published on 5 Mar. 2011 by K.spice

5.0 out of 5 stars the instructions are on the jar and easy to follow, 2 July 2014
This review is from: MaxiMuscle Promax 908 g Strawberry Whey Protein Shake Powder (Personal Care)

the jar comes with a plastic scoop buried inside which is equal to 1 serving. the instructions are on the jar and easy to follow. my only gripe is that the jar is huge but only half full, i'd much rather have had it arrive in a small jar which is fuller. the taste is something only the user can describe, i like the strawberry but it does leave a funny after taste but i've gotten used to it.

all in all i am happy that this shake is helping me get into shape and i would recommend it to anyone who is getting fit or bodybuilding

4.0 out of 5 stars shake n break, 27 Sept. 2013
I was suprised that the tub does not contain a tool to weigh the correct amount of powder you require as stated on the label per serving (30g) which the manufacturer should address really. Tastes nice though will trial product for a month and see if its any good.

5.0 out of 5 stars review, 2 April 2014
The taste is good and has helped me build muscle. I really enjoy maximuscle and buy this often. Must buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Whey Protein for building Lean Muscle, 12 Nov. 2013
Lemuel B - See all my reviews
Besides the taste being superior to any other protein powder I've tried (cookies and cream is my favorite), the nutrient ratios are also top of the line. Low carbs, low fat, and high in quality protein are three things this tub contains. I'm actually surprised how good it tastes because of the low sugar content, but they make it work. I take this each morning before going to the gym. I personally add 3 grams of citru malate and beta alanine which push my endurance through the roof; Citrulline Malate 200 Grams + FREE Beta Alanine 250 Grams Powder I'll usually do cardio after weights, and I'll usually slack off on cardio because I'm dead tired from my workout. Since I began taking this mix BEFORE my workout, I've been able to complete my cardio without ending it early. I use to workout on an empty stomach.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shake, 6 April 2014
Great shake , tastes good and easy to take. Need to make a 2kg tub would be spending lot less

5.0 out of 5 stars An Expensive Method To Get A Bit of Protein, 21 Jan. 2015
Most reviews of protein powders are along the lines of "Tastes <insert preference>". What is glaringly obvious is that no one can say for certain as to whether consumption of what are fairly expensive food supplements do indeed contribute to muscle growth. Or to put it another way, if I stop taking my protein shake, would I see my muscles atrophy? I'm not fully convinced that these shakes are essential if you're eating a well-balanced diet that already contains a decent amount of protein. The drink is fairly palatable although a bit too sweet for my liking. I've since switched to cheaper unflavoured powder which is free from artificial sweeteners and other bulking agents.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 11 Feb. 2015
Tastes good if you use milk, not so good if you use water.
I have one scoop an hour before I work out along with a banana. That one scoop makes me feel stronger at the gym enabling me to do more reps.
On the odd occasion I'll also have one scoop after a work-out so that my muscles and joints don't ache for days!

This is top stuff, the only thing that beats it is HEMP! Hemp powder is the s*** and will have u looking like the hulk, only down side is when mixed with water it looks like the hulk blew his load in your glass! and it taste like s*** :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but expensive., 29 Jan. 2011
I purchased the strawberry variety and it is very pleasant. Mixes well with a shaker bottle and is easily drank. I haven't been using it for too long so cannot comment on the muscle growth but it has helped me to recover quicker than usual.

The problem I find with these shakes is that once you start drinking them you have to continue for basicly the rest of your life.

Overal it is good but the price is far too expensive, For the recomended dose you are going to go through 2 tubs a month, thats £60 worth a month!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Drink, 26 Mar. 2012
I bought this for my husband who has lost weight over the recent winter months.
The drink is very enjoyable mixed with milk. He hasnt noticed a vast amount of weight gain but has put on a couple of
pounds, cant say this is from the drink but i have purchase another to see how he goes for another month.
he takes two shakes a day after meals...
I would deff say give it a go.
he does look better and says he has a little more energy !
the delivery was quick and prompt

5.0 out of 5 stars great shake, 28 July 2014
Steven Brown (Edinburgh) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
got this as I get a bit older, was struggling for a few days after runs with fairly sore muscles.

It's been a huge help with recovery. I just make a shake with one scoop immediately after the run, and while I can still be a bit stiff the next day, it's a noticeable improvement.

the taste is pretty good - I've tried the strawberry and the vanilla, and both are nice. not as nice as an a normal milkshake, but very drinkable.

in summary, highly recommended