5.0 out of 5 stars Losing Weight
There is a lot of confusion around CLA, I think. I read how some people are disappointed with the results and they give up. First of all, CLA is an effective supplements for TARGETED FAT LOSS.

Published 21 months ago by Marshall Bean

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad product
They are no better than another tablets you can buy. Not worth the money atall. Have found far better products for less money
Published 13 months ago by Fliss

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Losing Weight, 15 Jun. 2013
This review is from: MaxiMuscle CLA-1000 Lean Definition Formula Softgels - Tub of 90 (Personal Care)

It does not matter of you a male or a female, it works the same way by targeting the fat in the midsection and hip area. Secondly, this isn't a product you can take alone and expect amazing results. I've taken CLA alone without exercise and to those reviewers that said it; you are right they do not work.

However, when I added a source of energy (raspberry ketones is my choice, thdy contain very little caffeine yet the energy boost is the best) and started exercising consistently, whoolaa... I started seeing results -Nature's Essential Way Max CLA Softgels 180 + Free Raspberry Ketones 25 Grams Powder.

The only side effect I would warn of is the same warning when taking any new supplement, start slowly. I began with taking less than the recommended dosage and then over the first week, gradually increased it until I was at the recommended level. This way I avoided any negative side effects that might have occurred otherwise.

5.0 out of 5 stars lean def, 12 Jan. 2014
came on time but to be honest I don't remember ordering these lol.i have tried these and to be honest I don't think threre effective as other products maximuscle supply. But every1 is different.only way to find out if there suitable for you is to to try em.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 14 Oct. 2013
Excellent product, helped me lose weight quiet significantly. The obvious thing to do is working out hard during the day of intake... It,s more effective.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 July 2014
Noticed a difference with in a couple of weeks of using them

4.0 out of 5 stars Thanks, 19 Sept. 2014
Thank you very much this tablets always worke for me

5.0 out of 5 stars works good, 12 May 2014
i'm not taking them everyday cause i forget.
but i have to say that i always seeing difference to my body and appetite when taking them..

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad product, 7 Mar. 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars cla, 19 Oct. 2013
maximuscle cla. sorry but its not for me. it dose not work. however thermobol is the right ons for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery as always, great product which surprised me a little, 31 Mar. 2014
I was a little sceptical when I bought these , but I have to say that I'm on my second pot now and the results are showing.
I have been taking these with maxi muscle thermobol and a improved diet and I have noticed leaner muscle gains , lots of energy and better work out.

I bought these to assist with shifting some extra pound around my tummy, it's really starting to show an improvement and I have only lost 4 pounds in a month, but it's seems too be the fit which is being hit.

I didn't notice much for the first few days, but after about 2 weeks the products really seem to kick in.

Maybe just luck, or slight changed in diet, but something is working !

4.0 out of 5 stars Definitely Notice Results, 24 Jun. 2011
Having used this for one month i noticed my stomach fat was decreasing. Taken alongside thermobol and promax definitely works well. I have also tried a month with just thermobol and promax without the cla1000 and it helps you realise just how good an effect the cla has. Would recommend to anyone wanting to lose that stubborn stomach fat.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›