5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and addictive
Published on 7 Mar. 2008 by Kindle Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Puzzle League
Sorry to say I didn't like this game at all. I found it extremely boring unless i am missing something somewhere
Published 13 months ago by chutch

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and addictive, 7 Mar. 2008
This review is from: Puzzle League (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
I love puzzle games and think this is one of the better ones. I had this bought as a Xmas pressie and it is rarely out of my DS. Make sure you have plenty of time when you put this in to play as you will not notice the time fly by. It is very addictive but does become harder to beat your highest scores. Three different versions of the game to play - each as addictive as the others. Fantastic value for money - this is a definite buy for the DS.

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly addictive, 22 Oct. 2007
This review is from: Puzzle League (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
I bought this as something of an after-thought when purchasing `42 All-time Classics' & I can honestly say I'm well & truly hooked. If you like puzzles & stuff like Tetris then you'll love this set of games. Sit down for a quick session & before you know it an hour has gone by.

So easy to learn & so easy to lose track time: it's great!

5.0 out of 5 stars don't lend it to anyone else ..., 26 Nov. 2008
Su (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Puzzle League (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
... if you do you'll never get it back.

I have found that this game is very addictive.

It is a variation of the tetris game. Simply put you have to match 3 or more colours to remove them as the blocks push their way up from the bottom of the screen.

There are a number of different variations of the game, including multiplayer, wifi, daily training, and more.

You don't have to hold it like the brain training games you can reset the playing view of the game to play it horizontally, I did and I found it easier to use. You don't have to use the styllus either - the arrow keys and the buttons work just as well.

This is a great game and I highly recommend it to anyone who likes tetris and similar games - but, learn from my mistake and set an alarm if you have to go out, otherwise you may find it so engrossing that you miss your appointment.

4.0 out of 5 stars Totally addictive, 6 Jan. 2008
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Puzzle League (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
I bought this game for my husband to keep him occupied over christmas and I have to say he hasn't really had a look in. I honestly thought this would be a boringly repetative game. How wrong I was. From my 4 year old son up we are all competing to maintain the highest score. The idea of the game is to line up three colours the same so they disappear but you soon learn to get clever and build up to 5 the same thereby scoring a lot higher.
Be prepared to waste an hour or so.

5.0 out of 5 stars so addictive, 5 Mar. 2008
This review is from: Puzzle League (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
this game is so addictive i cannot put it down, you start playing and suddenly hours have gone passed !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars highly addictive, 19 Jan. 2008
This review is from: Puzzle League (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
took a little while to really get hooked but cant leave it alone now sure that next time I will score higher. Great for short bursts of fun, travelling or waiting for someone, easy to save results. I love it because you aren't tied in for 10 or 20 minutes at a time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic puzzler worthy of your time, 27 Jan. 2008
DefectiveStoat (East Anglia, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Puzzle League (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
This DS update of the classic formula is brilliant, especially for it's budget price. Rather than (as on classic consoles with dpad and buttons) moving a reticule and swapping the two highlighted pieces, you can freely drag a piece along and entire row, making for fast gameplay!

Basically coloured blocks rise from the bottom of the screen (you hold the DS a la Brain training), and you move blocks by dragging them horizontally to match 3 or more of the same colour. Simple in premise but addictive, great for journeys and breaks with puzzle modes, wireless single card play, play over Wifi, and time attack battles. Plenty of game for your money, an essential DS purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game, 25 Dec. 2007
This review is from: Puzzle League (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
If you used to like columns on the sega gamegear, and tetris, then you'll love this game.. It will keep you occupied for hours on end :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Definitely addictive, 7 April 2008
This review is from: Puzzle League (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
Was pleasantly surprised at just how addictive this game is. There are a number of different play modes as well as various difficulty levels and the ability to customise the wallpaper and bricks. Great way to pass the time on long journeys. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive stuff!, 21 Feb. 2009
Pendleton Girl (Buckfastleigh, Devon, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Puzzle League (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
Very simple, but oh, so addictive! The first time I picked it up I wasn't sure I would like it but am now at the point where I'm loath to play anything else. It's great for a quick fix between chores or a serious sit down session - personally I like the time challenge where you do as much as you can in two minutes. You may find the music gets on your nerves after a while but you can change the screen and therefore the sound for a bit of variety - the blocks alter shape too. When I next see my niece and nephew and we gather round for some friendly combatitive play this game will definitely feature!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Puzzle League (Nintendo DS)
Puzzle League (Nintendo DS) by Nintendo (Nintendo DS)