5.0 out of 5 stars well made and durable!
These are made of a stretchy polyester fabric, which is lined at the front, which makes them feel tough and durable not thin and skimpy. I bought waist 28"/70cm for my 12 year old (slim) boy. When I measure them without stretching the fabric, round the waist they are 24"/60cm, but do stretch bigger, thus giving a smooth fit.

The sizing in the label reads, GB...
Published on 16 Nov 2011 by Belinda L

2.0 out of 5 stars OK product
A little tight, expected a more generous fit. I did measure the boy they were purchased for and bought size larger than he measured. Item passed down to younger brother. Next time I will buy from a high street shop with child present.
Published 20 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars well made and durable!, 16 Nov 2011
Belinda L (London, England) - See all my reviews

The sizing in the label reads, GB 70cms/28" and for the other countries,
F 11/12, D 140 I 11/12 Aus boy 10 height 140cm.
They also have a drawstring which goes right round the waist so can easily be pull tighter if they are too big. Wash at 30 degrees and don't tumble dry and you're done. excellent Just what any boy needs.

Happy swimming!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 24 Oct 2011
I bought these for my son and they are excellent quality and a nice comfy fit. The 30" was too large and I exchanged for 28" which are perfect. He is a large, tall 8 year old! I would thoroughly recommend these trunks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 2 April 2014
Ordered for 8 year old, slim build, as his baggy knee length Spiderman swim shorts were not appropriate for his swimming classes. He loves them and they fit well (approx 54 cm waist). Quick delivery too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Swimming trunks, 10 Oct 2013
So far, so good. Time will tell whether I can recommend them without reservations. As this is an endurance product, I hope it lasts for a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars 3rd pair - just what we needed, 16 Sep 2013
This is the third pair I've ordered of these swim shorts - just keep getting the next size up - super quality and a great price!

5.0 out of 5 stars ADDIDAS QUALITY, 9 July 2013
AS USUAL GOOD ADDIDAS QUALITY. GREAT FIT FOR THE BUDDING SWIMMER.

I WOULD DEFINATELY RECOMEND THESE TO ANYONE WANTING A GOOD PAIR OF SWIMMERS

5.0 out of 5 stars They stay up when my son dives in!, 2 April 2013
Fab for swimming club. Wash well and stay up when my son dives in. Fit well and dry quickly. Draw string wist

5.0 out of 5 stars good shape and elasticity, 9 Feb 2013
nice shape and fabric for school uniform, these were better than on our list. cord for very thin kids. sizing was good for my skinny boy.

2.0 out of 5 stars OK product, 27 Dec 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shorts so far, 20 Jan 2012
S SERGEANT (Norwich, Norfolk England) - See all my reviews
These shorts fit my slim six and a half year old very nicely and haven't gone all saggy at all so far, they're well built and he definitely likes them, I'd highly recommend so far